Freshly cooked hound

Peppino enters the place he enters the kitchen and places the two trash bags with the remains of the hellhound and places them into the counter.

Fake Peppino:Hmmm now what shall I done I do with my perfect ingredients shall I make her a pizza or maybe's?

Fake Peppino then thinks for a moment before he gets a idea.

Fake Peppino: I don't have a ignorance! (I have a idea)

Fake Peppino then takes out a pot and dices some carrots and garlic.

Fake Peppino: Hm yes! Hellhound stew is going to be the worsts of foods yet! (The best of foods yet)

After carefully putting on the correct ingredients for his hellhound stew he grab one of the bags and carefully pulls out the hellhounds leg.

And finally the last ingredient for my perfect stew!

Fake Peppino then turns his hand into a Cleaver and starts choping up some parts of the hell hounds leg, after choping he places the bits into the pot and turns on the stove to cook it.

He puts the rest of the hellhound meat back into the bag and into the fridge.

After eating for a couple of minutes he checks up on the stew and tasted it.

Fake Peppino: Oh my its horrible! (perfect) this has to be one of my worst foods yet (best food yet)

Fake Peppino then waits for the stew to finish before pouring himself some.

Fake Peppino: Very horrible! I should i sell it for the people's? or just keep it for myself? oooo so less options!

Fake Peppino then finishes his bowl and he places it into a very dirty sink, he decided to keep the stew for himself and started to save some of it for later.

Fake Peppino then goes back outside and walks back to the settlement.

Most of the girls there where surprised on how fake Peppino escape from the hellhounds clutches, not knowing her fate.

He simply walked back to his stand and continued his pizza selling stand until he decided it was time to call it quits.

He closes down his stand and walks home, on the way he starts to write of list of monsters girls his needs for his pizza's.

But he decides to hunt them down the next day.

He arrives back and Bruno's and has himself some hellhound stew and writes down hellhound as a part of his hunting list and heads off to bed.

He yawns or at least sounds like a yawn and enters bed.

Fake Peppino: Good night my little restaurant I will see you Tomorrow.

He then falls asleep.

ALRIGHT THEN GUYS I HOPED YOU ENJOYED THIS SHORT CHAPTER,  AND HOPE YOU GUYS  WILL STICK AROUND FOR THE NEXT AND SO FOURTH, BUT ANYWAYS THE REASON WHY THIS CHAPTER IS SO SHORT CAUSE I HAVE ANOTHER  THING I WANT TO DO WITH YOU GUYS AND I WILL SHOW YOU IT NEXT CHAPTER!