Cooking Da Pizza's

(Short chapter this time) 

Fake Peppino carries his bloody bag back into the pizzeria, cleaning off anything that was on the counter before dumping his bag onto the counter.

Fake Peppino: !gniht etirovaf tsael ym od ot emit ,yob hO

Fake Peppino then opens the bag before grabbing some pizza dough applying the regular ingredients before adding the...special ones.

With Grace and time, he starts making the pizza deciding to sell them at a human settlement instead of that monster girl one.

Soon he cleans his hands as he looks at the pizzas he made before he summons clones to put them into boxes.

Fake Peppino: snamuh fo selpoep eht ot meht llews og ot woN !ydaer won era s'azzip yM

He said before "cleaning" which I mean by cleaning the blood off of the counter he worked on.

He then looks down at the pizza he made for himself before taking a bite out of it, making his eyes water from how tasty it was.

He then started to devour the pizza, actually eating the whole tray it came on before he spat it out.

Fake Peppino: MMM to good! this is the worst dish I ever made! 

Fake Peppino then makes his clones put away the pizzas as he prepares to sell them tomorrow. 

Fake Peppino: Oh boys tomorrow it's going to be the most exciting yets! 

To Be continued