A adventure gone horribly wrong

we see a young adventurer walking down the same familiar forest where the abandoned bruno's pizza resides. fake Peppino's domain

Alex: Man those slime girls where tough thank god for my fireball magic.

Alex notices how dark it's getting, he is soon going to have to find somewhere to rest of sleep or make a fire in the forest and risk getting attacked by any monster girls.

Alex: Crap, it's getting dark i need to find somewhere to sleep or else i freeze out here. i can make a fire but that's to risky i can't have any monsters come and attack me in my sleep.

Alex then starts walking around hoping to find somewhere to sleep until he comes across a abandoned building.

Alex: woah, this place seems good to sleep in for the night sure it maybe creepy but i got no choice

Alex starts to walk into the building noticing how abandoned and worn down the place is, the place entrance was barricaded by some planks and a sign with the words.

DO NOT ENTER INSIDE!

DANGER

Alex: Hmm there must be some monster girl in there, I must be careful who knows what monster girl is in there.

Alex said drawing his sword and slowly entering the building

INSIDE THE BUILDING

Alex was now fully inside of the building it was a mess The room is a gritty, trash-filled, and dilapidated pizza place, seemingly called "Peppino's Pizza 2" based on the inverted window, which has a Peppino-like face making an Italian expression on it. The other thing to note is the giant wall mural of an amusing caricature of Peppino in a proper chef's suit holding a pizza and saying, "Nothing Compares!".

Alex is too intrigued by how messy the room was that he didn't noice a slimily figure appear behind him.

Alex then notes slime on the floor but not just any slime form any monster girl that he knows.

Alex: is this from a giant slug? a slime?

Alex then touches the slime and sees that its feel like cheese type of slime, strange it very was to him.

Alex: Weird, this isn't any slime i seen before-wait.

Alex takes a whiff off the slime.

Alex: Is that....cheese?

Alex shakes the cheese slime off his hands and starts to look around confused.

???: Hnnnngh.

Alex looks behind him to see where the noise was coming from, when he turned around he saw nothing he then turns back around still curious but cautious.

Alex:there is something here with me.

Thats when he hear something slimy start moving almost on top of him before he can look up.