3

Jimin has been surprised the first time he entered Jungkook's apartment. It must have been the most minimalistic-decorated space he ever laid his eyes on. It was clear that the owner was not spending a lot of time at home because everything seemed to be new so he carefully took his shoes off before following Jungkook towards the small kitchen.

"Would you like to have something to drink?" The man opened the fridge. "I have some beer, some orange juice –"

"Milk?" The request took Jungkook by surprise because his doe eyes widened but he convinced himself to snap out of it. He had some milk because he was sometimes eating cereal in the morning.

"Sure, warm?"

"That would be nice, yes." The boy's voice was little and a bit raspy so the elder felt like melting. He grabbed the carton of milk but put it on the counter before approaching the guest who took a seat at the table and leaning so he could kiss his lips chastely. Jimin's pink hair was fluffier and wilder than ever so he nuzzled it with his nose, making its owner giggle. "What?"

"You're cute."

"Can I have another kiss, then?"

"Have you been a good boy?" The student immediately nodded enthusiastically, making the dom chuckle. He let his hands rest on the boy's thighs and pressed their mouths together once again, this time letting his tongue wander and tease. Jimin loved kissing, it was a fact, and it was always a pleasure to hear the little whimpers of pleasure he elicited. He parted after a while and ignored the whine that followed in order to go and heat the white liquid.

Once the filled mug was placed in front of the boy he shyly got up and headed towards Jungkook, obviously meaning to sit on his lap. His steps were unsure so the taller man opened his arms as an encouragement and smiled when he finally grabbed the cup and began to drink from it. There were days in which Jungkook couldn't believe how soft he was for the boy he was currently holding.

"Is it good?" Jimin nodded so fast that he thought he would choke. "Easy, baby." The younger looked more vulnerable than usual and the tattoo artist was sure it was not because of the cute striped shirt he was wearing. He wrapped his arms around his middle as he drank and rested his head against his shoulder blades. "Would you please bring me a glass of water?"

The boy sprinted and completed his task with no difficulty before returning to his seat.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome, Daddy." Cinnamon eyes widened as soon as the last word left plump lips and a chubby hand rose as if it was trying to act like a shield. He looked almost scared and when his lower lip began to wobble, Jungkook prepared to intervene. "I – I'm sorry. I didn't –" He was babbling and he looked as if he was expecting to be scolded.

"Hey, you did nothing wrong." The boy's eyes casted downwards so the other let out a long sigh. "Min, look at me when we're talking." He immediately did so. "There's nothing wrong with calling me Daddy. It makes me happy to know you trust me enough to call me that, okay?" Jimin nodded slowly and the other got up from his seat, ready to make himself understood. The student's head found itself resting against a strong chest and he would have sobbed if he wouldn't have still been mortified by the word that just escaped his lips. "Did Baby have a bad day?"

Truthfully, it had been horrible. Jungkook was the one who usually asked if they could meet but for the first time Jimin took the initiative, needing some kind of comfort after the horrible events over the past hours. The courses have been horrible, he found himself tripping and falling in front of everyone and spent the rest of the day under the impression that everyone was staring and gossiping about him. He tried to study too but he couldn't concentrate so he called Jungkook, hoping they could see each other, even if only for an hour.