9

"No crust?" Jimin nodded enthusiastically and watched as his boyfriend carefully picked up the knife and handled the last details of his sandwiches. They were in the elder's kitchen, the latter making sure he had everything he needed for a new day at university, trying to encourage him the best he could. There was an unspoken fear written all over the pink-haired boy face and Jungkook suspected it had something to do with the fact that he was going to meet Minjae again.  "Here you go."

Big hands placed the sandwiches inside the bright green lunchbox along with a banana and some grapes and he smiled brightly. Beside the fact that he was sure that everything was delicious, he was happy to receive this type of attention – Jungkook was seriously spoiling him.

"Thank you!" He rose on his tiptoes to kiss a soft cheek and giggled when the other turned his face rapidly so their lips could meet. It was cute how playful his boyfriend was always acting, he could never get bored of that kind of attitude. Arms locked around his middle and he whined when fingers brushed his backside, his skin still sensitive to any type of contact. "Ouch."

"Oh no, poor baby." Jungkook cooed and kissed the tip of his nose. He took good care of the bruising skin the previous nights – he made sure to put arnica cream on the bright pink after bathing his baby and he's been kind enough to fuck his little good before putting him to sleep, surprised by how well Jimin was reacting to pain whenever their hips would meet. "Now you'll think of me whenever you'll sit down." His voice was dripping with lust this time so Jimin felt his insides clenching, surprised when the man put some space in between their bodies. "Do you want me to pick you up this afternoon?"

"If you want to."  The student's voice was tiny so Jungkook grabbed his hand and squeezed it before bringing it to his lips and kissing the knuckles.

"I really want to. We can go shopping afterwards." Jimin's plump lips were tugged by the presence of a smile when he realised that his boyfriend remembered the list of things he still needed to buy. The taller man was paying close attention to everything they were talking and that gave him the impression that their every discussion was important and weighted a lot.

"Jungkookie?"  The tattoo artist rose his eyebrows. "Can I text you today?" He was afraid he was going to become really anxious in Minjae's presence, even if they were going to sit meters apart, and he knew talking to him was going to make things better.

"You can text me anytime, baby. I'll try to answer as soon as possible." Jimin nodded, looking rather guilty so he cupped his face and forced their eyes to meet. "There's nothing to be scared about, Min. If that kid tries to come near you, call me immediately."

"Okay." He was sure Minjae wasn't going to but the thought of his Daddy having his back was comforting so he initiated a tight hug, his ear pressed against a strong chest. Jungkook's heartbeat was calming and he would have stood like that forever if it wouldn't have been for the classes he needed to attend. "Daddy?" He was still surprised by the ease with which he could call that name.

"Yes, peach?"

"Would you tattoo me before I leave?" The question took the elder by surprise so he gaped his mouth, causing for his face to resemble a fish's. It was a crazy request so he didn't answer until Jimin pulled away and began to look through his backpack, his little hand grabbing a black sharpie from it. "I want a fake tattoo, silly." He giggled and Jungkook burst into laughter at the absurdity of his mind.

"You're right, I'm silly." Would he ever stop that eat-shitting grin from appearing whenever he was around his baby boy? Probably not. "Where do you want it?" He grabbed the utensil and followed the smaller one as he pulled on his sleeve in order to reveal his right wrist. It was covered in old scars and the image of them probably triggered Jimin because his smile faded for a second before he pointed towards the patch of skin he wanted his "tattoo" on.