11

"Now close your eyes." Jungkook whispered and grinned at the smiling image of his boyfriend that he could see in the mirror. They just came back from a date but he couldn't have waited longer for what he had in mind so he opened the pitch black box that has been seated inside his closet for days now. He picked the item with careful fingers and fixed it around an elegant neck, cooing when its owner jumped in surprise.

"Can I see?" Jimin's heart was thumping inside his chest at the possibilities. He thought he knew what his Daddy was offering him but he didn't want to get too enthusiastic and jump to conclusion. A little click followed and the adornment pressed tighter against his skin.

"You can open your eyes now." The pink-haired boy gasped when his cinnamon orbs spotted a beautiful collar complimenting him. It was rather thick and made of black leather and in the front it was closing around a coppery ring that encircled a heart-shaped padlock. The word "Owned" could be read on the lock and the sight of it made his insides quiver. "Do you like it?"

Being collared was a huge deal in the BDSM world so he could only turn around and search for his Dom's kind expression.

"Do you mean it?" Jungkook chuckled but leaned to kiss his forehead afterwards.

"Of course I do." His hand guided the other's head so it would lean on a side and turned to point in the mirror at the almost invisible JK that was written on the black strap. "It looks so good on you, kitten." The sight of the boy being marked as his made the tattoo artist want to push him against the wall and fuck him into the following day but he needed permission before that so he started with a passionate kiss, feeling the little body in front of him rubbing tantalizing against him.

"Daddy, please." The plea came out as a whisper.

"What do you need, baby?" He suspected what it was about due to the body language but like always, he wanted verbal consent and he believed this little habit he formed reassured Jimin greatly.

About half an hour later they were lying on the fluffy carpet of Jungkook's bedroom, feeling too spent to move towards the bed that was less than one meter away. A pink-dyed head was buried in the crook of the elder's neck and the latter was staring at the ceiling, his hands absent-mindedly searching revealed warm skin. He could feel swollen lips pressed against his pulse point and he heard a mumble he couldn't decipher.

"Hm?"

"Sleepy." Jimin whispered again, this time louder and Jungkook smile because his boyfriend seemed to be on low battery whenever they were done with physical contact. "Can I shower in the morning?" It has been a long day for the student who had a very important test in the morning and endless activities he needed to take part in before meeting his boyfriend for their usual date night so the man decided he could indulge him this time.

"Maybe I'll think about it if you give me some sugar." Jimin didn't hesitate to get up so he could press their mouths together gently. "How about my cheeks, huh?" Two sound pecks followed on the indicated areas and the tattoo artist wrapped his arms around the little boy in front of him. "Okay but just this time."

"Thank you, Daddy." A thumb began caressing a rosy face just in time for plump lips to form a perfect "o".

"What happened?" Jungkook's question caused for the other's ears to turn red.

"It's leaking –" The man got up right away and headed to the bathroom, encouraging the boy to stay still as he found a piece of cloth he could wet.

"Raise your bum, baby." Jimin did, even if embarrassed, and felt warm dampness rubbing against his thighs and entrance where drops of cum collected. It felt nice so he relaxed against the touch, even if he felt exposed, only gasping when something fairly hard pressed against his rim. He turned around to see his favorite baby blue buttplug that had "Good Boy" written on it and he didn't even flinch when the object slipped inside of him.  "Up, now." Jimin took that as an invitation to crawl towards Jungkook and wrap his legs around his torso so he could be carried and carefully placed on the soft sheets. "Let me take off the collar."