28

"I want this one." A short finger pointed towards the fourth stencil and Jungkook smiled at his boyfriend's choice. It was a pretty big but simple drawing of Bunny's head, the colour of his eyes standing out beautifully and contrasting his dark fur.

When Jimin asked if he could make an appointment for a tattoo, the artist has been more than surprised but accepted right away, especially after hearing what he had in mind. He's drawn five versions of what was supposed to be the future tattoo because he wanted the outcome to be perfect. He wanted his Baby to be one hundred percent satisfied.

"How much time do we have?" Jungkook chuckled at the question and leaned to kiss pillowy lips.

"Don't worry about the time, kitten. I've made sure that you are the only client I have booked for this afternoon." He nuzzled a button nose with his own. "We can take as many breaks as you feel like." He didn't want the process to stress the younger boy or cause any type of anxiety so he was going to take his time and make sure he was comfortable. "Ready?"

Jimin nodded slowly, feeling butterflies inside his stomach. He has never thought of tattoos before meeting Jungkook but now he wanted one of his own – maybe not just one. He wanted to cover up his ugly past with his lover's exquisite drawings. He sat on the tall chair and watched as his boyfriend moved the scary machine close enough so he could use it.

"I need you to read and sign this." It was an assurance in the form of a paper sheet and cinnamon eyes moved over it before writing his name at the bottom and placing it beside him. He was excited so he smiled widely when bigger hands covered his and lips pressed against his forehead. "Good boy. Did you change your mind, sweets?"

"No." Jimin replied hurriedly, causing for a low chuckle to vibrate through the air. He was sure – he wanted to decorate his body prettily.

"Okay. Still on your thigh?" He nodded and felt his cheeks heating when he felt hands slowly unbuttoning his jeans. Yoongi and Namjoon were minding their own business, tattooing other people but he still felt weird, thinking about the possibility of one of them glancing at him while he was only in his underwear. He was sure they have seen a lot more intimate parts when it came to their clients but he wasn't comfortable with the idea. The piece of clothing fell around his ankles and Jungkook bent to kiss his upper thigh before pulling away.

"Do you kiss all your clients like that?"

"You know I don't." Jungkook shook his head. "Or maybe..." The tone was teasing and Jimin's pout earned a peck. "All my kisses belong to my baby boy, I promise." The next step has been placing the stencil so it would partly cover the scar the brown-haired boy hated the most and he was guided in front of a mirror so he could look at the result. It was obvious that Jungkook knew what he was doing because it was looking perfect, just as he imagined. "I'll put my gloves on and we can start."

Jimin's eyes widened at the motion of the black latex covering familiar hands and he tried to relax in his seat and not let himself be intimidating by the buzzing of the machine.

"It shouldn't hurt that badly but if you feel like you need to stop tell me, okay?"

"Okay." It was a bearable burn, nothing he couldn't handle and he lost himself into the image of his focused boyfriend. A little line was settled in between the tattoo artist's furrowed eyebrows and his lips were slightly pursed as he followed the bluish lines with the needle. The movements were hypnotising so he gasped only when the needle got closer to the scar. "Will it work?"

"I know it will, kitten." Jungkook smiled and looked up at him. "I can't believe I'm tattooing you."

"Tattoos are beautiful." It was an indirect confession so the elder grinned widely as he continued his works. "Yours are."