Chapter 2

Merula PoV

We were working on a wit-sharpening potion. That's when I noticed that Moon was trying to help me with this.

Moon: "Okay, you first mix your Ginger Root"
"Like this?"
Moon: "Yes, carefully put it in the cauldron."

I followed his instructions and made a successful potion. It would seem that we wouldn't have any problems. Until a certain person made me spill my potion. But she was knocked out. As we all saw a boomerang return to the hand of the aboriginal's hand.

Moon: "What the hell mate, that would have been a disaster for the whole classroom ya Numbat."
Snape: "As it would pain me to say this, but he right, if this were say a highly acidic potion you would have dissolved the class into nothing more than sludge. Ten points to Ravenclaw."

So we ended up brewing another batch of the same potion and turned it in to the teacher. I have never noticed this side of him before, I kinda like it, but I fear it. I didn't know how to feel about this side of him. I wanted to back away, while at the same time I wanted to seduce him and make him mine. I simply couldn't decide between which one. It was now study time and we were reading up on old spells. But he was taking notes in a different way. I looked at his notes and found he had drawn a very detailed picture of a lizard.

 I looked at his notes and found he had drawn a very detailed picture of a lizard

"So, what's with the picture?"

He simply waved his wand as the picture began to turn into notes reading about what we just covered. I was genuinely surprised at that. It then turned back into the photo. He also showed me more of his notes/pictures. Then I found one that stood out to me, it looked like...me.

"I never knew that you thought of me that much."
Moon: "Well, I never really had the courage to tell you until that day."

He looked away from my eyes with a deep blush. I looked around and saw a couple of my friends gather around us staring at both of us with a wide grin on each of their faces, giving this smug look.

Moon: "Can we help you with something?"
Friend 1: "We'll we were wondering, if you two are dating or something."

We no need for a complex explanation, we just simply said:

Me and Moon: "No we are only friends and nothing more."

Moon PoV

Now they were suspicious of us even more, and determined to get the truth. So that night I cast a charm to hide the door and in term our room. But here's the thing, we share one room. So things are bound to come up.

Merula: "Hey, don't stare while I'm doing yoga, it feels weird."
"O-o-oh sorry, I didn't mean to."
Merula: *focusing on her yoga* "idiot"
"You love it when I stare don't ya?"

At that she simply sighed and continued to stretch. As of now she was now blushing. She then stopped and looked at me with an embarrassed smile. I got the message and went outside for a hike, so I did just that. I went to go see if any dragons had landed here in the woods, but instead I found an injured Thestral. I immediately went to Hagrid to inform him about the situation.

Hagrid: "Well, I will have to go see about the Thestral in the woods o'er there. And we can just see what the issue is."

So we ventured into the wood and found the Thestral again, and I felt as if I recognized it before. Then it clicked, this was the one that stole my spaghetti. So I went to it's aid and got it back up on it's feet. Then I see Merula walk in this direction while I was helping the thestral walk to Hagrid's hut. We locked eyes and literally internally questioned each other about what was going on. So I explained the situation. And she came back with a whole basket full of meat, a stool, and in her pocket was medicine.

 And she came back with a whole basket full of meat, a stool, and in her pocket was medicine

She then proceeded to care for the injured creature with the assistance of Hagrid. I was told to wrap the wound in whatever I could find. So I used Twigs, Mint, wet kelp, Some wild lavender, and some tree root. It was just an experience to take care of a Thestral, especially if it's the one that stole your Spaghetti. Fast forward a day afterwards. And I was in Transfiguration class when I heard a knock on the window. So we all turned around to see, The very same Thestral looking dead at me with big eyes as if to say 'please let me in,'

Oh what will I do with this Yaraman?