Chapter 22

Moon PoV

So we now own a Platypus, and it is quickly warming up to me. I am still jealous of it...but I guess I can live with it, I walk with Manfred in my arms to go see Merula. But when I got there I see another man hitting on her. This triggered my violent yet protective side. I simply walked over to her side, hugged her, and gave the guy a death glare.

"Oi, mate, can you piss off?"
Random guy: "Well sorry Mr. Death-by-a-kangaroo, I will back off from my Merula."
Merula: "Why are you even hitting on me?"
Random guy: "Stay out of this woman."

He then turned to me and tried to choke me and pinned me to a wall.

Random guy: "Look, she's mine, and you will not stop me."
"Oh, your right, she is a beauty. I mean how can you not."

I grabbed the nearest item which happened to be a glass bottle, and beat it across his face. This caused the bottle to shatter and knock out the guy. This alarmed the staff as they ran by and saw a man on the floor.

Snape: "What happened here?"
"Well, this man was causing discomfort among others outside of his house."
Hufflepuff Male: "SNITCH!!"
"Oh shut up."
Snape: "50 points from Hufflepuff, and 40 points to Ravenclaw. I understand it but,"
Flitwick: "Not so fast, that should be 50 from Ravenclaw, what's going on here."

So they continue to go back and forth with this argument until they decided to take 50 points from both Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff. But that's when I inadvertently started a war with Hufflepuff. Because they started to chant against me(except for Haywood) but I manage to end it like that...by setting their common room on fire, with dead snakes that were set on fire and placed in the walls. This caused Ravenclaw to lose more points, but Hufflepuff saw what I was capable of and left me and Merula alone. Sure this earned me a detention but it was worth it. So in that detention, I learned that snake arson is wrong, and how to Crochet. So when I got out of detention I managed to make a whole basket of scarfs. So when I got out, I was met with my family who were dressed to the nines, but I couldn't find Merula, so I looked all around for her until I saw that same guy hitting on her again. I turned to the professors, who were now starting to see why I get so violent. So they sent that man off to another place in the school. The second he left, Merula ran at me with a hug in mind. This was my kind of thing, I hugged her back as we walked back to the room.

The Next day

Today was the day of the celestial ball, so as we walked into the Galla, we were met with a celestial sight.

TBC