Chapter 11

Things might get a little bit spicy

Moon PoV

I remember a time when she attempted self transfiguration. She managed to turn herself into a Puffskein, so what are the odds that she'd manage to turn herself into a cat? Answer, today of all days. I was simply going through difficult books, but she was still human when I got there. So why was she now a cat?

"What the hell, HOW THE HELL DID YOU MANAGE TO GET INTO THIS PREDICAMENT?"

As I stood there confused about what the ever loving hell just happened, she purred up against my leg. I looked down and saw her whiskers. I picked her up and stroked her fur.

Merula PoV

Now I was a cat, but I did it as a surprise, so now I was getting scritches and being held gently. Then I heard a very long sniff. I now never felt more embarrassed and oddly comfortable than this before. I purred as I melted into the pets, then the spell wore off. Now I was left in the arms of my boyfriend and in my underwear.

"Hehe~ ummm...surprise?
Moon: "What the hell Merula, exactly what are your plans with this?"
"Well, I was planning on getting in a snog with you, but now it's a bit too awkward."
Moon: "You could've just told me instead of turning yourself into a cat and rubbing up against me, but as of now, not really in the mood."

I was astonished by the wording, but then an idea popped up.

"How about a bet, if you win I'll do whatever you ask for the next 5 hour,s but if I win you have to do what I want for the next 5 hours."
Moon: "I'm listening"
"You and me, a game of Cat and Mouse, right now."
Moon: "Alright, bet, we'll see who wins."

So we made our way over to the top of the hill, we prepared ourselves and started racing to catch the feather that was dangling from the Thestral in flight(the same one that stole Moon's spaghetti) I then took a shortcut and pulled ahead. I gripped and pulled the feather from the rope and started to dance in victory. Then Moon saw me with a smug grin as I bluntly stated.

"Looks like we're doing it for the next 5 hours."
Moon: "You sneak."

So we walked back to the room and started the five hour snog. We were soon sweaty, sticky, and tired, so Moon fell asleep and slept like a log. I took the time to steal one of his shirts, Because, (A) they are comfortable and (B) Because I can.

Moon PoV

It was now morning, and I look beside me and see my girlfriend sleeping in one of my shirts, and a bunch of condoms around her area of bed[mostly in the trash(condoms were made in 1856, look it up) and in the floor]

I gotta admit, she does look cute when asleep, but then I see a piece of paper. I picked it up and read it as it stated how to cheat on this game. So now I was tricked into snogging with Merula and got rused. So I got my revenge by giving her a love bite on her chest.

Take that