Chapter 20

Moon PoV

It was four weeks since I got sick, and I just felt like cuddling for some reason. So I walked to the room to see Merula sitting on the edge of the bed, so I got behind her and just hugged her...only to feel some sort of shock. I brushed it off as static electricity, then I heard something.

Merula: "Get back!"

I then felt the equivalent of a thunderstorm, as I saw her close her eyes and try to stop the lightning. Thankfully I intervened, I pulled out my wand, cast the knockback jinx, and sent her flying to the other wall. This proved to be effective as the thunder managed to submit to a defeat. Merula was knocked out but at least her problem was solved. She got up and slapped my face before hugging me. But when Merula gave me that hug she cried into it.

Merula: "How do I control this?"
"Well, electricity can be conducted by metal, so we start there."

So over time, I taught her to control her new power. But by the time she had mastered her thunder, it was now time for the celestial ball(if you ask, it's annually thank you for hell McGonagall). But I already knew who I was taking with me, then I see Snape walking with someone. This caught my attention as I walked toward them, that's when I recognized them.

"Hey Uncle Snape, hey Aunt Trixie."
Snape: "Not in Public!!"
Aunt Trixie: "G'day Moon, how's Merula?"
"Well, she's"
Merula: "Moon, where's Dixie?"
"In the room, look in the wolf's den."
Merula: "Thank you."
Trixie: "Well, that's new. I'm going to go say hello."

So while Aunt Trixie was going to say hello to the new thunder mage(well she's now a druid, but I call her thunder mage in my mind)that is Merula, me and Snape went to go prepare the area for the celestial ball. Only to see Rowan dressed in Aboriginal clothes with my family practicing traditional dances.

"Snape, you know I am an Aboriginal, right?"
Snape: "Affirmative, wh- oh"

Snape PoV

What family have I gotten myself into, sure I love Trixie, but seeing my nephew, inlaws, and now the newly revives Rowan dancing like this looked confusing, and yet at the same time fun.

"Okay, what the actual hell?"
Merula: "Not a clue, but Moon does look hot in those clothes."
"What?"
Merula: "Nothing."

I then catch Rowan and Moon leaving the room, where are they going?

Rowan PoV

I walked behind Moon to a massive storm. We've been doing this animagus thing for a month, so we walked to the storm.

Moon: "Pull out your wand and put it on your heart."
"Okay."
Moon: "Are you sure about this?"
"Yes."

So with that, we started the Animagus ritual. So fifteen minutes later I felt strange as I now stand here in this new body looking at Moon. I think about what I might be, so I asked him a question before turning into my animal form.

"So how do I look?"

Moon PoV

Well, I am surprised, to say the least, was not expecting this. So I pulled pit a mirror and showed Rowan the results.

 I saw him turn back and started to question why he was a kangaroo

I saw him turn back and started to question why he was a kangaroo. So I simply explained the reason while we were headed back to the main school.

Rowan: "So you're telling me that I will always be ready, and raring for action?"
"Essentially."

So we went our separate ways and tried to get some sleep. So I walked back to Me and Merula's shared room and tried to sleep, but I just can't get the celestial ball off my mind,

Merula PoV

I couldn't sleep, my thoughts of Moon and the upcoming ball were keeping me awake,

Third person PoV

Moon's and Merula's thoughts: How am I going to ask her/him out?