Chapter 2.1

Merula PoV

Well as it turns out, he wants to go to Russia for a week, but I see him packing two bags instead of one. I also watch him as he got a tent, two sleeping bags, a lantern, a fishing rod, and some water. He put it in the bag, before walking to the field. Luna, Sol, and Dixie, all came to him before being turned into tiny wooden sculptures. He kept those in his pocket.

"Moon, I am starting to think this is a bit too much."
Moon: "Of course, it's not."
"No, it is, there is no point in going to Siberia for a whole week, you could just train here."
Moon: "Look, I will return on Friday, I informed the headmasters and our friends...I just need one more thing."
"And what is that?"
Moon: "You"

I blushed at this, before catching on to what he meant. He grabbed my cheek and kissed me on the cheek. We got our stuff and went to the train, he handed me the bags and let me get on the train. When the train started to move, he ran alongside it before he turns into his bird form and was now flying beside the train. Twelve hours in and he looks like he was going to crash land, so I opened the window and pulled him in. This came off as affecting him, for he immediately fell asleep on my lap. I stroked his head and start to drift off until the train comes to a standstill. I woke up Moon and informed him that we stopped. He got up, grabbed the bags, and lead the way to a boat.

I started to worry, but he turned the luggage into a log

I started to worry, but he turned the luggage into a log. We got in and Moon started to row the boat like a bat out of hell. This went on till we got to the Russian harbor. We then got on the second train and went straight to Moscow. We then took a cart to the Siberian tundra.

 We then took a cart to the Siberian tundra

"Must admit, it looks amazing from here."

We walked into the open woods. Where we started the camping.

"So what's the first thing we're doing?"
Moon: "Well we can start by getting lunch."

We then walked to a lake that has been frozen over. He cut a hole into it, dived in, and tossed up 5 salmon. We made a fire and roasted the fish. He pulled out our wooden animals and brought them back to life. We ate the fish and got into the tent to sleep.

Day one.