Chapter 25

A/N: sorry I AFK for a while, Been dealing with a whole bunch of shit, now to return to this story(Also some new information on Moon, and feel free to make some head cannons about Moon)

Moon PoV

After that blowout in Care for Mythical creatures class, I had to step back for a bit, only for a bit. What was going on with me? I was walking and that is when I started to get a voice echoing in my head

Become one of us

I didn't want to become it, not after the break out I had. But the voice kept ringing in my head, It kept on echoing on and on. Leading me down into a spiral, I tried to keep it under control but it was hard to do so. Until I went to the bathroom to splash some water on my face...I looked into the mirror and saw my reflection, only it's eyes were like an eagle's, there were feathers forming wings on the arms, and the teeth were sharp...as a shark's. It spoke.

"So, you think you could ignore me, well you can't. I am a part of you as you are a part of me, let me out, and we could take this school together."

I didn't know what this was...but it was too much, I looked at it and started to feel something...I feel my hands shake, and before you know it, I punched the Mirror, shattering it...As i stand there, I saw blood trickle down...and i just curled up and started to cry, My heart was racing fast, as I sat there, I kept trying to calm myself down, but to no avail I could not do it. Until I felt my body change.

Merula PoV

Moon has been missing for atleast an hour, and he would normally be back by now, something was off. I excuse myself from the grand hall...and tried to find him, thankfully it was easy because he just left this trail of feathers that just led to...the bathrooms, oh no...what happened, I leaned in close to only hear talons tapping on the floor...Moon must be in his Animagus form, boy was I wrong, because the door came flying off the hinges. and there stood...a Harpy and it was rushing me, so I threw my wand to distract it as I got away, I ran away...as fast as I could...but I looked back to see the harpy chasing me like I was prey...so I quickly hid in the potions classroom, as the harpy just tried to get in. As the door got weaker...I just tried to strategize, but that is when the door broke, and I fell on the ground, but that is when I just decided to shock the thing, but it seemed immune. So I started to run...and to Hagrid no less. The timing was perfect.

"Hagrid, i need your help."

Hagrid: "Are ye planning somethin'?"

"No there is a Harpy after me, and I have no idea what to do."

Hagrid: "Well in that case ye should probably- HOLY, IS THAT YER HARPY?"

"Yeah and it got out of the door it broke."

Hagrid: "that is not a harpy, that's Moon."

I could not believe it, that this harpy was none other than my boyfriend, So I tried to reach him. As I put my hand out, fear evident in my eye, I heard his talons hit the floor

Tap, tap, tap

I recoiled, expecting for an attack. I saw his eyes, they were like nothing I ever seen, but when he got close to my hand, I just closed my eyes, waiting for it to be over, But I just feel warmth on my hand, I open my eyes and see his face nuzzling my hand. I go in with my other hand, with something he gave me. I sprayed some of the perfume Moon made me in his direction, and that seemed to half-way get him calm, before I took off his glasses and put on his old one...before holding up a mirror(I always have one on hand after...The Incident)And that seemed to help

"There you are, see, this is you."

Then I hear something come out I will not forget...still haunts me to this day.

Harpy Moon: "M-m-me?"

I was shocked the only thing I could say was-

"Holy Shit."

And that is when I see him calm down, and slowly but surely change back to the boyfriend I know and love. When he was back, I just hugged him, after I socked him in the Gut.

Moon: "Ow, Alright what the hell was that for?"

"You scared the hell out of me, but it's good to have you back."

So as we embraced, He kissed my forehead, before doing something unexpected.

Moon: "SCOOP!"

Moon PoV

So I literally just picked her up, Bridal style and carried her to the room, she was thrashing around begging me to put her down, so when we got to the room, I just sat her on the bed. Before I went to the showers, and it was there I saw a boggart sneak in, and become-

Okay, firstly, this was a major turn off, and secondly this is just a pitiful thing, so I just pulled out my wand, and cast-

"Ridikulus"

And I saw it become-

Okay, I cannot go to describe how turned on I was, I didn't even know I was into that kind of stuff, The whole thing was just heat inducing

Okay, I cannot go to describe how turned on I was, I didn't even know I was into that kind of stuff, The whole thing was just heat inducing...I never really say this much, but Daddy Likey.

So when I got out, I just saw Merula reading, and I started to make my move, by laying next to her and I started to trace my wooden hand on her skin, drawing shapes...and that is when she grabbed the hand and said.

Merula: "Do that one more time, I will break this."

"Oh yeah, mama~"

That seemed to catch her off guard, and she just set my hand down, and tried to test it...And by that I mean, she just grabbed my jaw, and she started to softly insult me, in a flirtatious and sultry way, and I was just enjoying all of it. So after flirting very hard. I just asked the question.

"Okay, this is getting to be too much, wanna go to sleep?"

Merula: "Yeah, after all that happened today, we need a break from all the sexual things we do, goodnight Moonlight."

"Goodnight Madam snyde."

Merula: "Oh, that's a new one, mama like."

"Okay, can we just go to sleep?"

So with a nod, we just pulled the covers over us, before spooning. Merula tried to be big spoon, But I was 6'2, and she was short...so I ended up being big spoon. As we slept so damn good.