Chapter 8

Merula PoV

While Moon was a great guy, there are some things that just jumpstart ovulation for me, to the point where it gets annoying. One day I was just reading a book when he came out of a shower to grab the bag I made, I saw his body and immediately felt myself get wet down under there. So I decided to say something.

"Oh, could you maybe, not be sexy for a hot minute?"
Moon: "O-oh, uhhm...okay, I'll try."

This was an understatement for I saw him as sexy, in potions class we were trying to review the cure for boils, when I looked at him I immediately felt a nosebleed come on. Some of it landed in the cauldron, and me realizing this made me blush, and Moon panicked and immediately ran out of the classroom with a cauldron and made it to the hallway before we all heard a small explosion. I then see a very pissed-off Moon walk inside the class looking at me with a death stare. I then freeze up as Moon put out the fire on his robe before he pulled out a handful of iron balls from the bag I made him. He threw them and they bounced around the room as they all landed in whatever Snape was making. I never really caught on as to why he had those tiny iron balls.

Snape: "You fool, have you any sense in what I was making?"
Moon: "The Wiz-bang potion, why- crikey."

When they collided with each other they created a very bright flash accompanied by the sound of thunder, this kept going as flashes and loud booms echoed in the classroom that day. Moon then hastily grabbed the iron balls and put them in the bag, he then sat down, brewed this "Wiz-bang potion," and dumped all of his iron balls into the concoction. Needless to say that our houses lost points for the events that transpired.

Snape: "50 points from Slytherin, and 50 from Ravenclaw."
Moon: "Snape, I respect you as a teacher and potential friend, but in this sense, it was caused by an accident, so I would like to clean this mess up after class."
Snape: "If that's the case...50 points to Ravenclaw."
Gryffindor student: "Suck up."
"Keep your nose out of this business, dirty cunt."
Hufflepuff student: "But you started this."
Moon and Snape: "Alright that's enough, one more word and so help me I will let him use the balls again/ I will use the Flash-bangers again."
Ravenclaw Student: "Well, strike us with lightning, will that scare us?"

And as if on cue Moon opened his bag and proceeded to hurl the "flash-bangers" as they collided with everything in the room, needless in regard that they temporarily blinded us. So now it was after class and I was waiting for Moon to finish cleaning the classroom. So when he finished he walked out and guided us to charms class where we were confused because most of us were blinded. By the time we were done with classes, we could almost see again, I then took a minute to sucker punch Moon in the gut.

Moon: "What was that for?"
"Hmmm, I don't know, how about...BLINDING MOST OF THE STUDENTS IN OUR CLASS!!"

I continued to nag at him for that stupid stunt he pulled, but then I said something that I would soon regret.

"Ya know, I wish we never started dating in the first place."

I then see him start to tear up, I then realized what I just said, but before I could apologize. He ran off at a pace I could never catch up to. I then hear something from behind me.

???: "Tsk, tsk, tsk...that was a bit harsh, don't yeh think?"
"Hagrid, I assume you heard the whole thing?"
Hagrid: "I did, and quite frankly that was pretty harsh."
"I know, I know...and I tried to apologize to him but he ran away before I could say 'I'm sorry,' what should I do?"
Snape: "Perhaps a gift or some time apart might do the trick."
"Oh not you too, I know I messed up. But knowing him he probably won't forget this."

So while the professors were just ragging on me, I noticed a Black Kite flying to the Owlery. When they finished they followed me to the place I saw that odd bird. I thought to myself about how that could have gone better. I slowly begin to wonder if he would ever forgive me for what I did. But then I go an idea

Moon PoV

Well, it was a painful time, but I knew an argument would come up. I changed back into a human and now here I was a human sulking amongst owls, I then felt a tap on my shoulder. I look up and to my left to see Professor Flitwick patting my back but since I was hunched down he patted my shoulder instead. He consoled me for what seemed like a hot hour and started to talk to me about the situation.

Flitwick: "Well, we all have fights,...but what's important is that, while some end in a complete split up, is that we cherish and learn from these fights, that way we can improve our relationship."
"You're right, But what if she is still upset and pissed with me?"
Flitwick: "Well, she might not be from what commotion I'm hearing."
"Wait, what?"

I got up and looked down to see Merula with animal parts. So I turned into my bird form and flew to check out the commotion. And to my surprise, she has cat ears and a tail dancing like a bat out of hell.

I notice her worried expression as she was trying to make up for the fight we had

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I notice her worried expression as she was trying to make up for the fight we had. Then I had an idea.

Merula PoV

I see that Kite(the bird) again and think it was going to send a message to someone, but instead, it picked me up and flew me into the middle of the air before transferring into...Moon? But this time with wings, human arms, and tail feathers, I was confused at first but then felt his arms around my body rather quickly quickly. Before he flew me down to the ground.

"M-m-moon? What are you doing here? I thought you had run off into the woods."
Moon: "Well, I come to this spot when distressed and/or stressed out, the owls in the house manage to calm me down just by their reaction when I take care of them."
"Well, I guess that explains why there are clean and healthy owls sending messages."

The professors left and gave us time alone, it was just us. I noticed his wings have been pulled in and now sitting next to me. Well, it was awkward, but then I spoke up.

"Look, I want to apologize for all the hurtful things I said when I was aggravated. I hope we can-"

He pulled me in and spread out both wings to cover up the next kiss we shared, I felt passion and grief in this kiss as if to say 'I'm sorry for my actions, I hope you can forgive me,' he backed out and took off back to the sky and into the woods. But he looked back as if he wanted to show me something, I followed him at a brisk run to a cliff where he soon landed. I looked out past the rock and saw a sunset too crisp that it was just too romantic. He then cast a spell to rid the ears and tail before transfiguring back into a full human. We just sat there close to each other and watch as the stars came out, and when they did I pulled in for a quick kiss as we stargazed like we used to.

I truly am sorry my love

Aussie in Hogwartsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें