Chapter 3

Moon PoV

So there I was looking dead at a Thestral, who wants to come inside the classroom. So I did what any sane person would do. Wait until the end of the class and let it in, so the very moment I let it in, it gently bit down on my arm. Sometime later I was in the Great Hall, trying to eat a sandwich.

Keyword: Trying

The Thestral begged me for a long time for the damn sandwich, so I tore off a decent amount to feed it, but it took the big chunk of the sandwich from my hand. It then proceeded to spring off with it. Merula saw the whole kerfuffle go down and split her sandwich in half. Then A ton of people stared at us with the most intense 'We see you, couple of the year,' look. So I shot them my best 'Die in a hole whilst, eating a big turd,' look. Then Merula spoke up.

Merula: "W-w-w-what are you all staring at, I have n-no Affiliated relation with this mud-blood."
"Well, I will have you know, I am at least a muggle-born Mud blood. If you're gonna make fun of me mate, do it right."
Merula: "Well, you can't beat the most powerful witch in all of Hogwarts."
"Merula, you place #275th in the strongest wizard/witch, need I remind you that you're talking to someone with a photographic memory."

Soon everyone left us alone, so we decided to go to the courtyard, it was stood our first encounter.

*Flashback spell (thank me later)*

It was our first year, and Rowan and I had a stupid idea. It involved the knockback jinx, a set of wheels, and a ramp.

Rowan: "Are you sure about this Moon? It seems pretty dangerous."
"If by dangerous, you mean dangerously stupid and fun!!"

So he then cast the jinx and sent me speeding on the wheels toward the ramp. The moment I was in the air, I proceeded to hit myself with the jinx sending me jetting around the school. That's when I accidentally landed on a girl with brown hair with an orange streak in there.

Girl: "Oi, get off me ya bloody cunt."
"I'm sorry mate, I can't move my body."
Girl: "Bollocks, that's false, it's easy as taking your leg and-"
"No seriously, I can't move or feel anything from the shoulder down. And the pain is just what you expect if you try to win a fight against a Bunda in the outback. Not possible."

Rowan comes rushing and spots the situation we're in. And with the help of fellow Ravenclaws got me straight to the hospital wing. It was a long, painful, and intensive recovery. But when I did recover. The first thing I did was apologize to that girl about the crash landing. Fortunately, I saw her on the way to the Great Hall. So I ran up to her and pulled her aside.

"Look, I want to apologize for the inconvenience that caused."
Girl: "Well you should be, you just harmed The strongest witch in Hogwarts. Now get out of my complexion, mud blood."
"Well fuck you too ya fucking dunny."

But my body had another motive, for I subconsciously pinned her to the wall. She then got flustered and punched my gut. And with that all that was on my mind was her.

*Ends Flashback Spell (now accepting thanks)*

Kind of funny how we went from enemies to lovers, it's as if all my resentment has melted and been reforged as love. We both sat down and she proceeded to rest her head on my shoulder, I then rest my head on the pillar that makes up the fountain. And there we slept until we both woke up to see a whole crowd circling us. We looked at each other and blushed. Thankfully Mr. Flitwik (at this point why am I not surprised that the staff are approving of our relationship) managed to clear the crowd and let us be. We both looked at each other with disarray as if to say 'What in the Bloody hell/French hell just happened,' so we continue to nod off, well it was more like Merula slept and I slept with one eye wide open. I woke up and carried a sleeping Snyde to the room and placed her on the bed. I then changed into pajamas that Merula got me for the anniversary of our first date(A/N: more on that in the next chapter). I then lay down, to discover a huge pile of Puffskins under the bed. But that didn't matter, it was night and I wanted to get some winks in. So I lay down to sleep only to be awoken by the sound of a Polaroid. I opened one eye and saw Merula, with a camera currently printing the photo, simply fangirling over what I was wearing. I closed my eye and fell asleep once again.

Good night Merula