Chapter 6

Merula PoV

I have to hand it to him, he made last night a woundourus experience, but I might have given Moon a hickey while we were cuddling. When he went to wash up, he came back with a towel around his waist and his hair completely wet. Need I mind you that it was 4:00 at night, and we decided to clean up?

Moon: "Merula, what's this on my neck?"

By his voice, I could tell he was slightly pissed, so I thought it would be a good idea to try and make a run for it, in my sleep clothes, around the corridors. Then a very pissed-off Moon was chasing me right on my trail. I then saw a flash from behind me and the next thing I saw was a Black Kite flying in my direction. It crashed into my head knocking me to the ground before yet another flash happened, so now we were in the storage room and I'm pinned to the floor. So I simply explained that it was a love bite so he would get off my case. Unfortunately, this only led to the next three minutes consisting of apologies and whole hugs. He then got up and walked back to the washroom and continued to wash up. But when he got out of the bath he was wearing a dress shirt and dress pants. I internally questioned his choice of clothes. But immediately put two and two together.

"Are we going to a funeral?"
Moon: "No, but there is a dress already in there, just take a shower and change. We're having dinner with our families."
"But my parents are in Azkaban, how?"
Moon: "We're headed to Azkaban, I asked the headmasters for permission and only one said no. But we can only be there for half of the day. So we're leaving at 7:00 pm and coming back at roughly around 9:05 pm."

I never knew he was this planned out. So with that, we decided to walk to the shore. I then noticed that he had dyed the tips of his hair indigo. I looked quite nice in his pastel blue hair. But what bothered me was that he was wearing only one green lens on his one blue eye. But he had on a monocle over his natural green eye. I never understood why he wore glasses and for this occasion a monocle. We arrived at the docks waiting for some way to get to Azkaban. But he walked on the water, as it turned to ice underneath his feet, so I gave it a go and realized he cast a spell.

"What spell is this, I haven't seen anything like this."
Moon: "It's a family spell that my mom came up with. It makes your feet freezing cold only to water. But my family has made and taught us all the spells they made."

I was astonished to hear this as we crossed the water to Azkaban, we arrived sooner than expected. It was only 6:59 pm when we got there. We got to the gates which immediately let us in. Turns out Hogwarts got in contact with them via Owl, telling them that we were going to a family dinner with the Snydes. As soon as we got there I saw Moon's side of the family. I was then struck with an offsetting discovery, his mother, father, and brother...had Blue hair, only on the ends. So how could this be the parents: "That birthed this man?" We walked to an area where dinner was being served, there I saw my mother and father. I ran up to them and gave them a big hug. Soon we all sat down to eat. But that's when both sets of parents immediately caught on to the love bite I gave Moon.

Moon's Mom: "So...what happened between you two, it seems ya have my child there a claiming mark."
Moon's Dad: "And as it stands, he wrote a detailed letter about you, his gran predicted that he would get laid when Dinawan turns 5."

Moon immediately choked on his food, I stopped before the food even got to my mouth. We both looked at each other and back at our parents, mine were just about to cast the death charm on Moon...and did. They said it was to protect me. I started to panic as I knew what the charm did, but just as I was going to lift him up. His parents stopped me.

Moon's Mom: "Give him a second, in about three"
Moon's Dad: "Two"
Dinawan: "One"

And just like nothing had even happened, he rose, wide awake. He and his family then gave my parents a death stare which scared the living godforsaken shit out of me. My parents then looked at Moon and said something I thought would be the death of my pride.

Mom: "Look, our little songbird is the most powerful witch at that school, so you better treat her as such, understood?"
Moon: "You wanted me dead, what kind of parent does that? Now listen here."

The atmosphere soon got thick and completely different as his family joined in.

Moon: "Now I don't know what the heck you think you're doing, but you don't know what she wants, so don't assume I'm hurting your daughter. Otherwise, I will lead a whole platoon of messenger birds with torches set ablaze and set this place on fire, do I make myself clear?"
Dinawan: "Yeah tell em' big bro!!"

I never thought that Moon was a big brother, so he's a middle child. Then I see a baby girl, then I looked at him to see that she has two different colored eyes. I then looked at his parents and noticed they were in the same boat as the kids. I then take off the lens on his one blue eye and soon saw that they all matched as a family. I then looked and saw him with his eye closed.

"What's wrong Aussie?"
Moon's Mom: "Aussie? That's one I never heard."
"Well, it's a pet name I have him, in turn, he gave one to me.
Mom: "Oh really, and what would that be?"
Moon: "Siren"
Moon's Dad: "Because her family is annoying and won't stop nagging about how powerful their daughter is and how weak our son is?"
Moon: "No, because of her lovely singing voice. Anyways, I am long-sighted so I wear glasses to combat that."

So he put the contact lens back on and we resumed dinner. But one detail about his family I never thought to hear, was that they made a spell, potion, and a magical object and passed on the knowledge to the rest of the family. He had made that fireworks spell but he just needed to make the potion and the object. It was about 8:00 pm when we had to leave. My parents, surprisingly approved of him and let me date him. After that, we went back to Hogwarts and proceeded to get ready for bed. The next morning, it seemed that Moon got his revenge, for when I arose and looked in the mirror...I saw a spot on my neck that was now purple.

Moon: "Siren, It's a love bite, stings doesn't it?"

I love him and his shenanigans, so I got back in bed with him(it was the weekend) and snuggled close to him while he read his book about birds.

I love this man