Chapter 19

Five days later

Snape PoV

For a while now I've been distant from one of my students, I was truly starting to warm up to him. Granted I have my reasons to do so, but that doesn't excuse my connection with my students. So now the normal students show up to class, but then I see Merula guiding Moon by the hand. I see him sit down, and start the assignment. Given the status he's in I wouldn't want him to do something stupid. But something was different about him, he looked pale and quite ill. I looked at him and see that he was struggling to find anything

Okay somethings off

I get a closer look to see bits of vomit on his cloak. This was alarming to me.

"Care to explain Snyde?"
Snyde: "Well to be completely honest, I don't know how this started, just yesterday he was fine."
Moon: "I'll be fine, I just need to" *Upchucks on the floor*
*Winches* "Take him to the hospital wing, he's not well at all."

I looked at him with as much sympathy as I could muster. This child was soon to be my nephew, just didn't know how to tell him.

"Maybe he would be able to get through the day if he ate this morning."

Merula PoV

I guided Moon to the hospital wing but on the way he upchucked across the hall and almost on my boots. I got him in to see a very pissed-off Madam Pomfrey. Then Moon vomited on my clothes. I would be pissed if not for his predicament. This was turned from disgusting to disturbing when it turned out to be blood. I then see that Moon has lost a severe amount of weight, he looks like a walking skeleton. Given the fact that this is a school of magic, I realized that it might be harder than I expected. It then hit me like a ton of bricks...we're in a magic school. I hurried to Snape's class to find him on his tea break.

"Snape!"
Snape: *so surprised he almost spills his tea* "Y-yes Snyde?"
"I need a healing potion, quick!"
Snape: "For what exactly?"
"Moon, he's been vomiting blood and I think something drastically wrong is going on."
Snape: "Okay, I think you need the Wiggenweld potion, come I'll guide you through the process."

One session later and we now have a healing potion. We made our way back to Moon and gave him a swig of the potion. And he immediately jolted up with life...and immediately puked in the pail beside the bed he was in. He gave me a long hug with his almost skeletal body, as I gently patted his back.

Snape PoV

I feel like this would be the perfect time to tell him.

*clears throat* "May I have some alone time with Valhalar?"

They all looked at me like I was crazy, but they complied. They left the wing leaving me and Moon alone.

"So...what's your family like?"
Moon: "Well, they are a bit rugged, and at times crazy. But they are protective and loving, I wouldn't have it any other way."
"So, your family is kind of like you, but in their sense."
Moon: "Well, yeah...but I have this one aunt, she is funny and yet serious, I bet you'd like her."
"Yes, well...what is your aunt's name?"
Moon: "Trixie Valhalar, was born on August 15th in Melbourne(Australia), why?"
"Well, Ummm...I've been dating your aunt...and I am about to wed her."
Moon: "Oh congrats-Wait, so you're going to be my?"
"Yes, I will soon be your uncle, I'm not one for *shudders* Emotions, but with her, I feel as if they are comfortable."

I then feel him hug my torso and patted my head. I felt the same way I felt with Trixie. I hugged back, before making him ingest a lunch I made him. As I backed away to enjoy the tea I left behind with him. But Merula heard it all and decided to pester us about it.

Merula: "Well, Moon Snape, how's the family, oh wait he's right there."
Moon: "Merula, please stop...he's my uncle, not my dad."
"Exactly."

She left the room with this smug look on her mug while staring at us.