Chapter 2.2

Moon PoV

So I was training my tolerance to the cold while growing a seed I planted, when I suddenly get a sudden flash of memory.

Memory flash spell(oh that's new)

Merula: "The moon looks pretty tonight huh?"
"Yeah, sure does. Same as you."

End of Memory Flash(Shout out to whoever can guess what scene this is with the memory flash, and don't just scroll down actually guess)

Now this was something, that was something that I need to investigate. After an hour of the cold, I opened my eyes to see a patronus. It looked at me before starting to pop a squat beside me, it nuzzled up to me and allowed me to stroke its astral feathers. It then got up and started to act like we'll an emu.

I looked at it as it pecked the ground and walked around the camp

I looked at it as it pecked the ground and walked around the camp. I see Merula come out of the woods struggling to haul a caribou by the antlers. I got up and helped her move it, when we got it to camp we cooked it and ate it. Merula saw the astral bird and was not surprised.

Merula: "Expecto Patronum"

I then see another astral emu before they look at each other and just run in the direction of the mountain. We then walked into the tent and went to sleep.

Time skip to year 6

Even though we were now back at Hogwarts and starting a new year, I couldn't get that flash of memory out of my head. I tried to talk to ask Rowan about it, but even he doesn't know what to do. So I tried to get the rest of the memory, I looked in the book of my family history, And see something. That kick-started my memory.

Flashback Spell(And the answer is)

It was a marvelous night to stargaze, I then see a very flustered Merula join me. She sat beside me and hesitantly rested her hand on mine. We start to look up at the sky then we locked eyes for only ten seconds. I then look to catch a glimpse of Snape giving me the 'Won't you two just kiss already,' look. I then hear something.

Merula: "Ya know, I feel something around you, and I also feel like the stars are telling me something."
"Yeah, me too."

We remained in awkward silence for over ten minutes before I hear her speak up.

Merula: "The moon looks pretty tonight, huh?"
"Yeah, sure does, same as you."

It was a matter of time before I got close to her, facing her. I leaned in and was about to press my lips on her when she leaned in faster than me. I lean toward her kissing her lips. We disconnected because we needed air.

"That was."
Merula: "Our first kiss."

We were about to kiss again when.

Snape: "YES FINALLY, AFTER 7 HOURS, YES."
Me and Merula: "Professor Snape!?"
Snape: "While I'm not one for mushy feelings, I won't let this get out, well except with the faculty. Just wait until I tell Dumbledore."
Dumbledore: "No need, I saw the whole thing, now off to bed you two. Graduation's tomorrow."

And we rapidly rushed to our dorms, until we were stopped by Snape.

Snape: "Now now, let's not rush off to get away, you two will share a room until we can build one for the two of you. Now who's, I will let you two decide."

So we walked to the Slytherin house(being honest I was growing tired of Badeea constantly watching me as I drew in the common room, I mean she's a friend, but COME ON WOMAN SPACE PLEASE)where I was greeted with nasty stares and snarls. I then shot them my death glade and almost activated the Wiz-bang spell. And like that, they all looked scared to the soul. We walked into Merula's dorm and slept. Well, it was more like I opted to sleep on the floor and suffer very intense back pain. But she would not have it and dragged me up to her bed.

End of flashback Spell(now who's the winner?)

This must have triggered my patronus. Now I understand it completely.

Wow, glad to know that I have a patronus