Kyle Hates Being Grounded

Plaza Dr

Middletown, Connecticut

Kyle: Where's my phone?

Kyle's Mother: I hidden it somewhere. You can't use it, cause you're grounded.

Kyle: Mom, you're not being fair! I want it back!

Kyle's Mother: Too bad! You wrecked my car, Kyle! We have to go to court next month! June 13th!

Kyle: That woman isn't gonna sue me! I want a lawyer!

Kyle's Mother: Dinner is ready. I made meatloaf. After you're done eating, you can help me wash the dishes, and you're going back to your room.

Kyle: I hate this! I'm sorry!

Kyle's Mother: Your apology has no effect on me.

Kyle: *stomps on his mother's foot in anger*

Kyle's Mother: Yow!!!!! Kyle!!!!!

Kyle: I hate you, Mom!

Kyle's Father: What happened?

Kyle's Mother: He stomped on my foot!

Kyle's Father: Son, what's gotten into you?!

Kyle: Mom is ruining my life! I said, I was sorry! Can't believe she's grounding me for two weeks!

Kyle's Father: That's the law of the land, son! This isn't the first time you done something so stupid! Remember in elementary school, when you pulled the fire alarm on purpose?

Kyle: That's in the past! I was in the 4th Grade! You guys are dead to me!

Kyle's Father: Don't you talk like that!

Kyle: Or what?

Kyle's Father: I'll beat you up!

Kyle: I'm your son. You can't beat me up.

Kyle's Father: Oh no? *beats up Kyle*

Kyle: *getting beat up*

Kyle's Mother: *soaks her foot in warm water to alleviate the pain inflicted by Kyle*

Kyle's Father: *still beating up Kyle*

Kyle: *still getting beat up*

This story was written on Tuesday, May 9th, 2023.

A/N Kyle hates being grounded, but his behavior towards his parents is unacceptable! Don't be a silent reader. Please leave feedback. Thanks.