Emma Is Going To Alabama On Saturday

McDonald's

Shunpike Rd

Cromwell, Connecticut

Emma Beckman: *eating her Deluxe Chicken Sandwich* I am going to Alabama.

Jamal: *eating his fish sandwich* When?

Emma Beckman: On Saturday. I have a friend that lives in Mobile AL.

Jamal: Nice. *drinks his strawberry milkshake*

Emma Beckman: Yup. Her name is Rosie. Known each other since high school. *drinks her chocolate milkshake*

Weasel84: *pulls up to the drive thru* I would like two Quarter Pounders, and a large Diet Coke!

Emma Beckman: Jamal, where are you from?

Jamal: New Haven. What about you?

Emma Beckman: Enfield. I was actually born in Alabama, but I grew up here in Connecticut. And, no I don't speak with a southern accent, heh.

Jamal: *chuckles*

Emma Beckman: *chuckles* It was nice hanging out with you, Jamal, but I gotta get going! I have to pick up a client in Killingworth! His name is Robert!

Jamal: That's cool! See ya around! *discards his tray, and leaves McDonald's*

Emma Beckman: *discards her tray, and leaves McDonald's, unlocks her white 1987 Buick Regal, and drives towards the Route 9 south ramp towards Middletown Old Saybrook*

This story was written on Thursday, May 11th, 2023.

A/N Emma will be going down to Alabama on Saturday to see her friend! 😁 Don't be a silent reader. Please leave feedback. Thanks.