0.16

Autumn's POV

I went on a date with Harry and it was good i was so nervous but i was scared if he treated me like a princess when we go out and then will bully me when we get to school the next day.

A WEEK LATER

I was walking to school with my headphones in my ears and i was bopping to the music. When a car pulled up beside me and rolled down his window and i was really terrified, then he called my name and i looked up and i saw it was Harry i was so shocked when i found out it was him.

Harry- Baby do you wanna lift to school?

Autumn- Sure, WAIT WHAT YOU WANT TO GIVE ME A LIFT? i kinda spoke really loud, but why would he give me a lift everyone is going to see me with him and he is going to get called names if he hangs out with me.

Harry- Yes of course why wouldn't i give you a lift?

Autumn- Maybe because your popular and all the girls want you and they will be really mean to me if you started to drive me to school.

Harry- Do you wanna ditch School today because i don't wanna go?

Autumn- ahh I can't sorry not today i have 2 Tests today and if i don't pass them my parents will be angry at me and i will have to go to a boarding school.

Harry- oh okay fine i will go to school today just to be with you.

Autumn- Did you really just say that?

Harry- yeah i did because Autumn i'm falling for you, your the sweetest girl i know and i have always liked since 5th Grade.