0.3

Autumn's POV

It was your average Monday Morning get up at 5AM have a shower get ready go down stairs and have breakfast and then rush out the door before i be late.

I entered the dull but old school gates and i just headed to my locker to get my books for class and then i saw Harry walk pasted me with his mate.

They all laughed at me but i didn't care really because they have done it since i started a few years ago and they do it everyday i feel like they just want me to curl up in a ball and die.

I started walking to class and walked into maths they just looked at me and started laughing and calling me names from afar and i hate it when they do that but they are just boys...........The boys were sitting in the right back corner.

So i sat in the left and the back and i pulled out my phone and pulled out my Beats By Dr Dre and plugged them into my new IPhone 6 Plus and put them on head and started to listen to the Arctic Monkeys they are my Favourite band. Then i was drawing for around all lesson

The teacher kept yelling my name 'AUTUMN, AUTUMN" but then she just stopped and gave up.

Class bell went for lunch

i was the first one to get out of class and i put my books into my locker and started walking straight to the doors to get out of this "HELL HOLE" then i headed to my car to go get some Starbucks and some food for myself later tonight.

I wasn't going to stay in that "HELL HOLE" until the end of the day are you kidding me ha ha.

i started my car and then drove off to Starbucks when i got to Starbucks i realized that i left my Green nike water bottle in the maths room. FUCK have to go back there

I finished my coffee and little chocolate chip muffin (they are the best.) I drove back to the HELL HOLE and went into the maths room and my bottle was gone and i had a little tear to myself because that was the drink bottle that my little brother gave to me as a christmas present one year before he died....