0.21

Harry's POV

We pulled up to the shopping centre and Autumn and i just started talking about everything and it was amazing. I took my keys out the car and chucked my jacket on because it was a bit cold and there was a wind starting to pick up around the place. 

We walked into the shopping mall and there was so many people arounds us and people just running around every where it was hectic. People thinking it was Christmas like the shops were going to close or something. 

I saw the sign American Apparel and pulled Autumn quickly and we ran into the shop. Even though i am a guy i love their clothes and their selection, all the guys at school call me gay because the store is amazing. 

She said to me she has never been into American Apparel before and i was shocked and i couldn't believe it the only girl i have ever met never been in this store before. We were wondering around the store and i grabbed a couple of basic T-shirts as they are comfy as fuck. 

Autumn skipped to the women section and i saw her face light up when she grabbed this sweater with a guy jumping on it but i couldn't figure out who it was until i walked up to her. She turned the price tag over and her eyes just scanned to see the US price and it was $350 her face dropped with a sad emotion. 

I saw her walking out of the store with a upset look on her face and i felt so bad she couldn't get it. I picked up a size medium in the sweater and also picked up seven basic Michael Jordan T-shirts all in different colours. The girl i am about to ask to be my girlfriend needs to look fresh every day at school. The Lady said aww good luck i hope she says yes.

I walked up to the counter with my hands full of clothes i stacked them on the counter and the lady was asking how my day was and i replied back with it was amazing because the girl i'm here with tonight i am going to ask her to be my girlfriend soon. 

As soon as i was finished paying for all my things i walked out of American Apparel saw Autumn sitting there she turned around and waved at me  i asked her what type of pizza she likes she likes Ham and cheese same as me. This girl is perfect to me and I'm going to ask her out soon.