0.4

I'm so mad right now where has it gone and who would of taken a bottle anyway you can't do anything with it anyway. As i walked out the classroom i heared my phone go off it was a message from Jai asking if he could hang out later and as i was replying

I wasn't looking at where i was going and i bumped into someone and it was Harry and he winked at me and said call me. 

I was shocked at what Harry just said to me but he was being a smart ass and a dick anyway like he Usually  is. I went to my locker to see if i just put it in there and not realizing to put it in my bag but when i opened my locker there was a note saying.

" if you want your drink bottle back meet me at Burger King at 8:40 tonight  P.S be on time"

 I shut my locker and started my walking to car and i kept reading the note over and over again i was thinking to myself who was this person that put that note in my locker.,...

 i was so freaked out by it i wasn't sure if i should go or not. But if i want my drink bottle back i will have to go get it. What did they mean "be on time" I'm always on time haha maybe not i just giggled to myself. 

As soon as i got home i raced up stairs to my bedroom and shut my door and put my phone on the massive stero i have and started blasting Drop the Game by Flume & Chet Faker and started to play Advance War Far (Game) 

I checked the time and it was 8:23 and i mumbled shit and started to my yoga pants on and my Nike T-Shirt on and then i ran down stairs and told Mum don't worry about dinner for me becuase i'm going to get burger king for dinner.

Mum- Thats okay darling be safe

I got to the door and put on my Nike Air Maxes on and then raced to my car and jumped in the front seat and raced off to Burger King.

I got to Burger king and parked my car and walked in and i checked my phone and the time read 8:30. So i was super early.........