0.20

Autumn's POV 

When we were sitting in Harry's car all i was thinking was this is the best day of my life and i hope we go to the shops to hang out to go see a movie and get pizza for dinner. 

I get out as much as i can but not often because of my family all they want me to do is sit at home in my bedroom and do nothing with my life.  

We got out the car and all i can think about is i really want to hold his hand and give him really good cuddles and just be that cute couple that everyone likes.

 We went into American Apparel and i was like wow they have really nice clothes. I was saying to harry i have never been in here before and his face just dropped and i just laughed he looked at me like omg Autumn as if you have never been here before. 

I picked up this soft and cozy sweater and it was gorgeous i saw it was made by Michael Jordan. I am in love with Michael Jordan and his style and all of the products he creates i liked it so much and i turned the price tag around and saw it was $350 i was so upset and walked out the shop. 

I looked over and Saw the the bright light it was Pizza Hut and i turned around and Harry wasn't insight so i just decided to walk to Pizza Hut. As soon as i sat down i saw Harry walk out of American Apparel with 2 big bags. I didn't really think much of it and then i waved so he could see me. 

Harry Sat down and we asking each other what type of pizza we wanted, i just got a ham and cheese pizza slice and i know its boring and plain but its just what i have always liked. I asked Harry what he wanted and he spoke " All i get is ham and cheese because who doesn't like ham and cheese pizza" I was so shocked i think i am falling every little inch for this guy who bullies me through high school..