0.8

Harry's  POV

i Can't believe she walked out on me like that i told her that i had feelings for her and she didnt say anything... How could she do that to me like that maybe i should give up on life and don't worry about her and what she did.

When i drove home i opened the door and slammed it shut and stormed into my bedroom and closed the bedroom door and locked it and never coming out again.

I got up and walked over to my Xbox one and started to play fifa 15 and looked out my window and saw Autumn dancing to the Arctic Monkeys i didn't know she liked the Arctic Monkeys but how can i not like her she is just Amazing and Beautiful in one. 

I have been watching her for about 2 hours just dancing and singing with her hair brush and just being a weird but funny girl.

I really want to ask her out but i dont know if she has the same feelings for me though that would be weird if i asked her out and she didnt like me back...

Tomorrow im just gonna go up to her and say that im sorry that i took her drink bottle and ask her to see if she wants to hang out after school...

I got my phone out my pocket and messaged my friend Luke to see if he can get Autumns phone number so i can message her and tell her that im sorry becuase she might just walk off again if i tell her that im sorry tomorrow at school..

Harry- Hey buddy do you have Autumns phone number?

Luke- Yeah i can get it if you want?

Harry- Yes please thanks bud

Luke- Why do you want that nerds number?

Harry- So i can bully her and give her shit :)

Luke- Okay then i will message you now 

Harry- Thankyou buddy

Luke- 0338128969 ( Her number)

Harry- Thankyou well i have to go 

Luke- ok byee