0.19

Harry's POV

Autumn was just perfect the way she had her hair down and the way she giggled. Autumn was texting her mum about going to the mall to get Starbucks but she didn't tell her mum who she was going with. I cannot believe that she likes American Idiot which is amazing because she is now more perfect and beautiful than ever before. I am going to ask her on an another date, this one was going to be way better than the other one i took her on.

"Hey Autumn i know this is going to sound crazy and probably random but did you wanna go on a date with me as meaning a proper date with dinner and candles"

"I smiled and i said are you being serious, i giggled of course i want to go on a date with you, i classed Starbucks as a date"

"Wow i wasn't expecting you to say that, but I'm happy. Alright lets go to Starbucks, on the way to Starbucks i was thinking i could spoil her to bits and buy her lots of presents and treat her like a queen". I don't think her parents would approve of me because they will probably think I'm a bad guy and won't let me date their daughter. 

We were pulling up in the parking lot at the mall, my car was shining against the mirrors at the shops, as we parked the car she was chatting to me about how she only goes to the mall to grab a few things she has never gone on a shopping spree before and i was thinking to myself i could take her on her first shopping spree. 

Thanks guys :) xo