0.7

Harry walked back into Burger King and sat across from me and he had his hands behind his back and then he said close your eyes and which i did and then he said open them and i open my eyes to find him holding my Green Nike drink bottle.

Autumn - OMG HARRY WHY DID YOU TAKE MY BOTTLE AND YOU WERE THE ONE THAT PUT THE NOTE IN MY LOCKER AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Harry -I'M SO SORRY AND THE REASON I TOOK YOUR BOTTLE WAS I HAVE FEELING"S FOR YOU AUTUMN YOU DON'T KNOW HOW GOOD THIS FEELS TO GET OFF MY CHEST I HAVE LIKED YOU SINCE WHEN WE WERE YOUNGER.

Autumn- I'm really shocked right now my mouth is opened and shaped like an oval and then i close my mouth and try to say something but there are no words coming out. I didn't say anything and stormed out of Burger King and headed back to my car.

Harry- She just walked out of burger king and didn't say anything and i"m shocked as well but she will never ever date me because 1 My friends bully her 2 My friends with think low of me and probably hurt me but i would hurt them back 3 I always call her names and 3 i took her drink bottle and didn't tell her it was me and just stuck a not into her locker and 4 My friends hate her for some reason that one day I'm going to find out why. 

Autumn's POV

I drove home as quickly as i could as soon i got up to my house i pulled into my drive way and hopped out of my car and raced to my front door, I opened my front door and i just rushed up stairs and headed to my room.

I got into my room and went straight into the shower i was in the shower for a really long time and i was just thinking did Harry really like me for that long or was he just saying that and what an idiot for taking my drink bottle i'm so mad at him 

I got out of the shower and put my Rolling Stones top on and my basketball shorts on and then i went on my laptop and opened Facebook and scrolled through my news feed and then i got bored and opened Tumblr and Twitter to see what was happening in the world. 

I unlocked my phone and saw the time was 10:30pm and i set my alarm for tomorrow morning at 5am. I forgot i left my bedroom window opened oops ha ha as i walked over to my window i saw that a house across the street  was blaring The Arctic Monkeys..

I was dancing around in my bedroom like a idiot and then i was about to close my bedroom window when i looked out and saw Harry switch on his light. OMG HARRY LIVES ACROSS THE STREET FROM ME HOW COME I NEVER NOTICED THIS!!!!!!!!!