part 1✨

I have died everyday waiting for you
Darling, don't be afraid, I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

Time stands still
Beauty in all she is
I will be brave
I will not let anything take away
What's standing in front of me
Every breath, every hour has come to this

One step closer

~A thousand years
By Christina Perri

וווווווווווווווווווווווו

*Third person's pov*

Irika was sitting in the waiting room of the wedding venue, adored in a beautiful lehenga and her jwelleries complimenting her look, the dark henna which adorned her hands and legs were enhancing her beauty, the anklets made her legs prettier, the bangles and rings made her hands way more prettier, the light makeup with heavy jewelleries and lehenga was perfect combo.

It was Arranged Marriage, she showed no offense to it as Ankur was a very gentle man and Irika liked his bubbly nature. He is very caring towards her and she couldn't find any demerits in him and hence she agreed to marry him, the marriage was fix by their parents. Ankur's and Irika's parents were friend so they agreed to get their childs married.

She was happy for her big day, she glanced at her reflection in mirror and she couldn't believe she was looking so pretty today. She smiled at her reflection. The door opened gaining her attention and she looked at the door through mirror, she saw her mother and father standing there. She passed a smiled to them through mirror and carefully yet slowly she got up, she turned around and faced them.

Her father looked at her with shining eyes and same did the mother, they walked towards her and her mother immediately pulled her in a hug, her father caressed her head and placed a gentle kiss on her forehead.

"Thank you for agreeing with our choice beta, I wish you very happy life ahead" Her father said with tears in his eyes, she too had tears in her eyes and held his hand.

"I know you guys will choose the best for me always that's why I agreed" she said with a smile.

"mera baccha kitni jaldi bada hogya, aisa lagta hai abhi kal hi to hospital se laaye the ( my child how soon you grew up, it feels like it was yesterday when we brought you back from hospital) " her mother said caressing her cheeks to which she smiled.

"Don't cry mumma papa I will be in the same city and I will visit you both when ever you will wish to meet me or whenever I will wish to meet you both" Irika said to which her mother and father smiled.

"Badi MA, Bade Papa barat aagyi ( uncle and aunt her in laws have reached)" Irika's cousin shouted and her parents rushed out of the room.

Irika smiled and sat on the couch and smiled, finally she will be Mrs. Irika Ankur Verma.

The baratis (groom sides) were at the gate dancing and enjoying but three faces weren't happy. Ankur's parents and the groom himself. They were just faking it all.

The groom stepped out of the car for upcoming rituals.
"beta remove your sehera (a beaded structure that hides groom's face, used in indian wedding)" said Irika's aunt.