part - 18✨

*third person's pov*

Irika was in her room roaming here and there while listening to music and waiting for her husband to come back home from office.

She walked towards the balcony and stood there for few minutes until she noticed his car coming in from the gate.

She immediately rushed down and opened the door.

Satvik came out and smiled at her.
"Still awake?!" Satvik asked and Irika nodded.

"Had dinner?!" Satvik asked
"No i was waiting for you so we could eat together" Irika said
"Sadly I ate outside" Satvik said and Irika's smile dropped and she made a sad pout.

Satvik immediately hugged her looking at her innocent face.

"I was kidding, lets have dinner" he said and Irika's face lighten up immediately.

She went to the kitchen and started reheating the food.

........

They were both done with dinner and right now were cuddling.

Satvik was stroking Irika's hairs while she was just listening to his heart beat.

"Satvik" Irika said
"Yeah" Satvik replied
"Some of your mother's friend came today"Irika told him
"Thats nice, you met them?" Satvik asked

"Yes I did, they were so sweet and talked so nicely" Irika said
"Thats great love" Satvik replied.

"I wish I was treated the same by your mother" Irika Said and Satvik went silent.

"I am sorry Irika, I am trying my best to change her and i will keep trying until she accepts you." Satvik said and Irika stayed silent.

"She will take time, don't worry. She said anything?" Satvik said and Irika shook her head as in no.

"I will never do things like that to my daughter in law" Irika said.

"So you want a son?!" Satvik asked.
"Ye- , when did i say that?!" Irika asked.

"No you were talking about daughter in law so i thought" Satvik teased her and she hit him on his chest.

...........

It was morning and Irika was arranging his belongings which he was supposed to wear or take with him to the office.

Satvik came out of washroom wrapped up in a towel around his waist.

Irika looked at him and pointed at the clothes and things before walking out to check for breakfast, if it was made or not.

...........

It was afternoon, Satvik was at his office meanwhile Irika was in kitchen because as usual she got bored and wanted to engage herself in cooking.

She decided to make lunch for everyone so she was preparing everything for it.

She was almost done with it when her mother in law Walked in.

"What are you doing here" her mother in law asked.
"I was making Lunch" Irika replied
"Oh so now you are thinking you can do whatever you want in this house, remember its my house and you can't show any rights in here" her mother in law said and Irika tried her best to stay calm.

"As much rights you have on this house i too have that much rights" Irika replied.

"Now you are answering me back huh" her mother in law said and Irika went silent.

"I may not be anything to you, but i have total rights on this house and have many things with your son" Irika replied.

Now her mother in law was fuming in anger and left From there while irika completed her cooking and went to her room.

..........

It was midnight and Satvik returned from the office, he came to his room just to witness Irika already asleep. He smiled and sat on the edge of the bed.

After admiring her peaceful face all the exhaustion from office seems to had faded.

Satvik brushed the strand of her hair behind her ear and with the sudden touch Irika opened her eyes.

"Sorry I did not mean to wake you up" Satvik said.
"Its okay, you should get changed i will heat up the dinner" Irika said.

"Its alright you seems tired i will do that myself" Satvik said.
"I am never tired when it comes to you and moreover you look more exhausted" Irika said and stepped out of the bed.

Soon irika came back with a plate of dinner and placed it at the table in from of the couch.

"Have you ate?!" Satvik asked.
"Nope" Irika replied
"Then where is your plate?!" Satvi asked

"I don't feel like eating" Irika said
"Why?! You ate something in evening?!" Satvik asked
"No" Irika replied
"Then come here and eat" Satvik ordered

"I really don't feel hungry" Irika said
"But you should still eat" Satvik said

"I will throw up if i eat a single bite" Irika said.
"Alright dont eat, if you don't feel good just rest" Satvik said and Irika nodded.

"Anything happened today?" Satvik asked.
"Mom said you should not work in this house like it's yours" Irika said and Satvik closed his eyes.

"I will talk to her, you should sleep " Satvik said and Irika nodded.

__________________________________________

A huge hiatus it was
I apologise to my lovely readers for such inconvenience I am really sorry for not being able to update the story you were eagerly waiting for.
Something came up and i wasn't able to manage this.
I am sorry
Well here's a update
Enjoy
And make sure you vote :)