part - 13 ✨

And you're probably with that blonde girl
Who always made me doubt
She's so much older than me
She's everything I'm insecure about
Yeah, today I drove through the suburbs
'Cause how could I ever love someone else?

And I know we weren't perfect but I've never felt this way for no one
And I just can't imagine how you could be so okay now that I'm gone
Guess you didn't mean what you wrote in that song about me
'Cause you said forever, now I drive alone past your street

~Drivers licence
By Olivia Rodrigo

ווווווווווווווווווווווו×

*third person's pov*

Satvik woke up by the sound of door opening , he slowly opened his eyes and looked at the door.

"Satvik Sir, Your friend is here. He is calling you" A maid said and Satvik nodded.

Satvik went inside his room just to witness Irika sitting on the couch and looking at the ceiling as it was the most interesting thing.

He ignored her and went insider the washroom.

Meanwhile Irika came out of her thoughts from the sound of door, she looked at his back and sighed.

Satvik came out after taking bath and was about to go when Irika called him.

"Satvik"Irika said and he stopped.
"I guess Ankur's here" Satvik said and went out.

He walked downstairs just to witness Ankur.

"Hey Satvik, how have you been" Ankur asked and Satvik said nothing.

"Where is Irika?!" Ankur asked

"In her room" Satvik said

"I gave her divorce papers yesterday, you can get her sign and take her with you" Satvik said while sitting on the couch and going through his phone.

"Thats really great, I know Satvik you always take best decisions" Ankur said and sat next to Satvik.

"I am warning you if you ever hurt her I will kill you,I fucking love her. Understand? I am just divorcing her because she is willing to stay with you and love is not forcing your partner" Satvik said And Ankur smirked.

.......

Irika came downstairs just to witness Satvik and ankur sitting on the couch. She was about to go back up but Ankur witnessed her and called her out.

"Irika" Ankur said and Irika looked at him meanwhile Satvik paid zero attention to it.

"I heard you got the papers, just sign it and come with me" Ankur said walking towards her.

"Where are the papers?!" Ankur asked

"In room" Irika said.

Ankur walked upstairs leaving Irika and Satvik there.

"Satvik do you really want to divorce me?!" Irika asked
"Hm" Satvik hummed

"Say it while looking in my eyes" Irika said walking towards him

Satvik looked into her eyes but couldn't utter yes.

"I don't want to divorce you but when you feel for Ankur, Whats the point" Satvik said.