part - 23✨

Third person's pov

Irika came out of washroom wiping her face.
"What happened?!" Satvik asked
"N-nothing" irika replied
"Are you sure?!" Satvik asked
"Yeah" Irika replied and he nodded before going out.
"If nothing happened why you ran like that??" Satvik asked being concern
"I am fine, maybe acidity" Irika said
"You had something heavy?!" Satvik asked and Irika shook her head as in no.

"Then let's go to hospital" Satvik said
"No I am fine" Irika said
"I don't think so" Satvik said
"I really am, you should go. You will get late for office" Irika said.
"Are you really sure Irika?! I mean I can take a day off" Satvik said.

"I am alright, you should go" Irika Said and Satvik placed a gentle kiss on her forehead before going out of the room.

Satvik said nothing and left for office.

'one minute he treat me like i doesn't matter, and another minute he treat me like only I am the only one who matters, I can never understand him' Irika muttered and started making the bed.

.........

Irika was cooking dinner when her mother in law came.

"Good to see you here" her mother in law said and Irika stayed silent, Irika hated her voice

"Seems like everything between you and Satvik are normal" her mother in law said to which Irika stayed silent.

"Are you ignoring me?" Her mother in law asked again getting no answer from Irika .

"What do you think you are?" Her mother in law kind of shouted.

"What's going on here?!" Satvik's voice echoed in the kitchen making both Irika and her Mother in law turn.

"Satvik you came early today" her mother in law said.

"Yeah Irika wasn't feeling well thats why" Satvik said.

"Look i was telling her not to work maids will manage but she was arrogantly ignoring me" his mother said.

"Ma i am here from 5 minutes and I know what you were saying. Ma why can't you accept her, she is fulfilling her duty as a daughter in law and if you show some acceptance she will never turn you down" Satvik said Making his mother speechless and left from there.

...........

After making dinner Irika Walked towards her room and entered inside. She saw Satvik on couch and she stood in front of him.

He glanced at her and then again focused on his laptop.

"You shouldn't have said that" Irika said and Satvik didn't react.

She walked near him and put her hand on his shoulder.

"Satvik I am saying something" Irika said and he pulled her on his lap.

"I know what i did was rude but it was nothing compared to what she have been doing with you" he said tucking her hairs behind her ears.

"Still-" before Irika could say anything he kissed her lips.

After breaking the kiss Irika looked at him with tint of pink appearing on her face.

She got up from his lap and started getting dizzy, she lost her balance but Satvik held her.

"Irika, what happened" Satvik asked concerned he picked her in bridal style and walked towards the bed placing her on it.

He tapped her cheeks but she was unconscious.

He then took water from night stand and sprinkle it on her face and she slowly opened her eyes.

He made her drink the water and looked at her.

"Let's go to hospital" Satvik said
"No" Irika said
"I ain't listening to anything we are going " he said getting up from the bed but Irika held his hand.

"I know why I fainted" Irika Said
"Why!!" Satvik asked
"Open that drawer" Irika said pointing at the side table.

He opened it and there was pregnancy Test, he was about to touch it but Irika stopped him.

"Don't touch it i pe*d on it" Irika Said but Satvik picked it anyway Making Irika sigh.

"You are pregnant?!" Satvik asked and Irika nodded.

Satvik looked at the test and stayed like that for good 2 minutes.

"Aren't you happy?!" Irika Said getting nervous by his reaction.

He looked at her, "its just i am so happy that i don't know how should I react" he said and smile came on irika's face.

He immediately hugged her "I love you baby, thank you so much" he said.

..........

"Should I bring the dinner here?!" Irika asked
"No no you shouldn't work" Satvik said
"I can work Satvik" Irika said chuckling and went down

Satvik was exhausted he met ansh today and taught him a lesson so he can never ever imagine messing up with anyone.

Irika came back and placed the dinner on the table and they both had it.

.........

They were at the breakfast table as the maids were serving the breakfast.

"Ma i have to tell you something" Satvik said to which his mother nodded.

" Ma you are going to be grandmother" Satvik said and she faked a smile.

"That's a very good news, Thank you so much Irika beta" she said passing a tight smile to Irika to which Irika nodded.

.........

After doing breakfast Satvik stood up to leave for office and Irika followed him.

"Satvik" Irika said to which he turned around.
"Um actually, its my cousin's wedding and my mother is calling us both as we haven't met them after our wedding" Irika said.

"Sure we can go but after consulting a doctor if you are good to travel or not" Satvik said and Irika nodded.

"Take care of yourself, be careful and don't work" satvik said and Irika nodded.

"I will come early and then we will go to doctor " Satvik Said placing a gentle kiss on her forehead and walked towards his car. Irika went inside and stopped after seeing her mother in law standing in the door.

"You won" her mother in law said
"It was never a game" Irika said and walked inside

....................................

Hey lovely people.
Here's another update, I know it took time and I heartly apologize for that.
I am really sorry.

Here's new update hope you guys enjoy it please keep on showing your love and support to all my stories I will be very greatful

Enjoy!