Part - 19✨

*third person's pov*

Irika woke up when she felt someone's lips on hers, she opened her eyes to witness her husband obviously.

He smiled looking at her and muttered "good morning Love" in his deep morning voice, Irika replied the same while rubbing her eyes.

Irika tried to sit but was stopped by Satvik as he held her waist. He slides his hands towards the left side of her waist and pulls her Making her body crash into his.

"What are you doing" Irika asked
"Loving my wife, can't i?!" Satvik replied

"Of course you can" Irika said and placed her head on his chest listening to his heart beat and his hands gently caressed her hair.

soon there was a knock on the door and irika hurriedly got up from her dear husband and went inside the washroom meanwhile Satvik walked towards the door and opened it.

"Good morning son" his mother Said
"Good morning mumma" Satvik replied
"I was here to inform you that one of my friend's relative wants to get our Shivangi married to their son and they were willing to meet our family so I was thinking of calling them for dinner today" His mother said

"Yeah sure ma" Satvik replied
"So try to come early today and inform Irika too, where is she?!" His mother asked

"Oh she's taking shower I will inform her" satvik said

"I wanted to talk about something mom" satvik said to which his mother nodded.

"Please stop Taunting Irika, She is my wife and has every right on this house and me. Ma i know you are my mother and you have rights on me but she also have rights on me. Can't you see how much I am facing because of the arguments happening between you too, atleast for me stop now" Satvik said and his mother left.

As irika came out of the washroom he informed her and then went inside to get ready for his office.

......

It was evening and Irika was making dinner because her mother in law told her to and she showed zero objections to it because she had nothing else to do.

After making dinner she went upstairs to change her clothes because they were dirty due to cooking.

She opened her wardrobe and took a pink coloured saree wearing it she applied the lipstick.

She turned around just to witness her husband already in room looking at her.

"When did you come?!" She asked
"Just when you were applying lipstick" he replied

"Oh" she said and he slowly walked towards her throwing his coat on the bed.

He snaked his both arms around her waist and she placed her hands on either sides of his chest.

"You are gorgeous" he said Making her smile and look down he pecked her head and went inside washroom to get freshed.

......

The maid came and informed Irika and Satvik about the arrival of guests and they walked downstairs.

"Oh here my son and his wife are" Satvik mother said as they walked downstairs.

"Hello! This is Satvik Malhotra and she is my wife Mrs. Irika Satvik Malhotra" Satvik introduced themselves.

They chit chatted and soon head to the dinner table the maids served the dinner and they all had it and guests left for their home.

.......

Irika entered the room and looked at Satvik who was sitting on couch and doing something on his laptop.

She sighed and rolled her eyes before walking towards him.

He looked at her and again focused on the screen.
"Do you want something?!" Satvik asked and irika snatched his laptop and kept it on the table.

"What are you doing?!" Satvik asked but without answering Irika sat on his lap.

Satvik shook his head on her behaviour and placed his hand on her waist.

"Are you okay" He asked
"Yes" she replied

"Hm you seems different" he said
"Hm but you seems to be same... Workaholic workaholic and workaholic" Irika said

"Sorry for that" he said
"You should be" she replied to which he smiled.

"Shall we sleep?!" He asked to which Irika nodded so he picked her up in bridal style and walked towards the bed placing her on it.

"Lets sleep" he said embracing her and drifting to his dreamland.

........

3 weeks later

Irika opened the door of the room of the resort they were supposed to be in for the wedding of Shivangi.

Few of family friends and close relatives were present there from both groom's and bride's sides.

Irika entered the room and immediately walked towards the window seat looking down as the resort was on hill.

"Its so beautiful" she said and looked at Satvik
"Isn't it?!" She asked to which satvik nodded.

..........

It was night and after having dinner all of the cousins and siblings of bride and groom were in the garden playing some games and having drinks.

Irika was in her room when Shivangi knocked on the door irika opened the door and shivangi dragged her.

"Arey shivangi where are you dragging me?!" Irika asked
"To garden, everyone is there" shivangi replied
"I don't want to" Irika said
"But you have to" Shivangi replied.

Soon they both reached where everyone was and shivangi pushed irika next to Satvik, he held or so she doesn't get hurt.

"Hello bhabhi" all the younger cousins said, because it was first time they were meeting Irika.

"She is so beautiful Satvik Bhai" one of his cousins ansh said. Though irika felt his tone was weird she ignored it.

They were all chit chatting and having fun but irika was feeling cold as shivangi dragged her out of her room when she wasn't wearing something warm.

She hugged herself to prevent herself from being cold.
"Are you okay?!" Satvik asked
"Just a little cold, can I go ?!" Irika asked.
"You want to?!" Satvik asked
"Hm " Irika hummed
"Okay go ahead I will come in few minutes" Satvik said.

"Don't drink much" irika said pointing towards the beer in his hand and walked towards her room.

She stepped in the elevator and the door was about to get closed when a hand stopped it.

The man entered the elevator and smiled.
"Hi irika I am ansh" he said forwarding his hand to which irika forced a smile and shaked hand with him but she didn't like the way he held her hand.

"Satvik Bhai got a gem" he said to which irika smiled
"He must be so satisfied" he said looking at her from top to bottom which disgusted her. Soon the elevator stopped and they stepped out of it.

Irika entered her room and closed the door.

______________________________________

~ Hello lovely readers ~
I am sorry for taking too long to update. Here it is.
Enjoy!