part - 8✨

You can touch, you can play
If you say, I'm always yours
You can touch, you can play
If you say, I'm always

Come on Barbie, let's go party!

I'm a Barbie girl in a Barbie world
Life in plastic, it's fantastic
You can brush my hair, undress me everywhere
Imagination, life is your creation

Come on Barbie, lets go party

~barbie girl
By Aqua

וווווווווווווווווווווווו×

Third person's pov

"Will you believe me over your mother, just ask yourself" she said and yanked his hands going inside the washroom.

She changed her clothes, took a bath and came out.

After coming out she witnessed Satvik already looking at her.

"Irika" he said very calmly and she looked at him.

"Come here" he said and she walked towards him, he patted the couch and she sat next to him.

"I am sorry" he said

"For what?!" She asked

"If it was my mom, I am sorry on her behalf. And i will make sure she doesn't repeat the same" he said and Irika just stayed silent.

He held her hands gently caressing it with his thumbs he looked at her.

"You see Irika, she is the one who raised me. I know she did wrong, very wrong honestly. I will make her understand that she have to accept you. Do not have grudges with her. Please Irika. I know she will not understand me, that's why I am hoping you will understand me" he said very calmly and Irika nodded with tears in her eyes.

"Let me treat your wound" he said and held her leg, putting ointment and bandage on it. He stood up.

"Irika" he said and she looked at him with tears flowing down her eyes.

He sat next to her and hugged her. Irika felt safe and comfortable in his arms and cried her heart out.

She broke the hug because of knock on the door.

Satvik walked towards the door and opened it.

"Dinner isn't ready yet why it is not ready irika?!" Trisha said as she thought It was Irika who opened the door.

"What did you just said" Satvik asked

"Nothing Satvik" Trisha said

"Respect her, she is my Wife, and who are you to order her or anyone in this house. If you are guest act like one" Satvik said making Trisha shocked

"I will order, go" Satvik said and closed the door.

"The servants couldn't come today because of some issues they will be there tomorrow so no need to listen to anyone regarding any work, do whatever you want to do it's your house." Satvik said and Irika nodded.

.....

It was morning, Irika woke up early as per her habit and looked at Satvik sleeping on couch not in so comfortable position, for his height the couch wasn't enough.