part - 15 ✨

I Could Make You Mad, I Could Make You Scream
I Could Make You Cry, I Could Make You Leave
I Could Make You Hate Me For Everything
But I Can't Make You Come Back To Me

Called Me All Day But I Never Pick Up
Instead Of Pulling My Weight, Always Pushing My Luck
You Gave Me All That I Could Take
Yeah, I Took It All For Granted
Head Up In The Clouds
Yeah, I Never Understand It

~ Back to me
By The Rose

וווווווווווווווווווווו×

*Third person's pov*

Irika was in kitchen making Lunch as she was pretty bored, And cooking was one of her hobby so she decided to pass her time by making Lunch for her Mother in law and Sister in law.

Well not actually for them just to pass her time but they will have it so basically for them.

She was cutting the vegetables when a loud voice Startled her making the knife land on her finger and making a deep cut, Irika turned around just to witness her mother in law who threw utensils on floor.

"Oh dear, you will keep on bleeding if you stay here." Her mother in law said extra sweetly.

Irika ignored her words and walked towards the basin to wash the blood flowing from her finger.

"You know, I hate you" Her mother in law said.

"I know, I know it very well that you hate me. But even after so much incidents you should not, you can't change my fate and nor his. EVERYONE IS ALREADY DESTINED" Irika said and took out ice tray from the fridge.

She took out ice cubes and rubbed it on her wound so the bleeding could stop.

"Lets see who wins" Her mother in law said and stormed out of the kitchen.

"If you think your son's life is a game then keep on trying"

Irika sighed and started cleaning the kitchen after turning off the stove.

After finally placing everything on its respective places she begin to cook again.

........

Irika looked at the clock which showed 22:58, Satvik haven't arrived yet. Irika was waiting for him so they could both have dinner together.

Irika took her phone to call him but before she could dial his number, the door bell rang.

She placed her phone back on the nightstand and went downstairs.

She opened the door and smiled looking at Satvik.

She took his coat from his hand and stepped aside so he could walk in.

"Why so late?!" Irika asked
"Had to complete all the works" Satvik said.

"Completed ?!" Irika asked
"Yes ma'am" Satvik said and Irika giggled.

"Go upstairs and get changed i will bring the dinner" irika said and Satvik nodded before walking upstairs.

........

Irika placed the dinner on the table and called Satvik who was talking to someone on his phone.