part - 7✨

I am not the kind of girl
Who should be rudely barging in on a white veil occasion
But you are not the kind of boy
Who should be marrying the wrong girl
So don't say yes, run away now
I'll meet you when you're out of the church at the back door
Don't wait, or say a single vow
You need to hear me out
And they said, "Speak now"
And you'll say, "Let's run away now"
I'll meet you when I'm out of my tux at the back door
Baby, I didn't say my vows
So glad you were around
When they said, "Speak now"

~speak now
By Taylor Swift

•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×

*Third person's pov*

"And who said I don't accept you as my wife?!" Satvik asked looking into her eyes, waiting for an answer.

"No one" Irika said and tried to move away from him but he trapped her in between his arms by placing both his hands on her waist.

"Do not try to ignore me and my questions, I am making it clear, do not test my patience Mrs." Satvik said pointing every word carefully.

"Satvik I am tired, let me sleep" Irika said

"I am asking something Irika just answer me and sleep" Satvik said

"What?! What you want to know?! That Trisha is here to marry you, you want me to divorce you. Like you don't know anything?! You are well aware of it and you are the one who is willing to do all this then why are you asking me, Asking me again and again knowing that it will hurt me. Although we got married in circumstances and we don't feel for each other, but still I am willing to give us a chance, give this relationship a Chance. But you are not willing to. If you wanted me to Divorce you, you could have said that to me directly. Why pull Trisha and your mother in between, to look good?! If you loved Trisha in the first place why marry me?" Irika said yanking his hands and walked towards the balcony, inhaling the calm wind.

Meanwhile Satvik was stunned, no body said this much to him, surely his wife has got guts.

He was confused where all this came from and he registering every word said by her in his mind.

After 5 minutes he walked towards the balcony and stood next to her.

"Who told you all this?" He asked leaning on the railing

"Leave it" she said and turned to leave but Satvik held her hand pulling her back which made her back hit his hard chest.

"I want answer" Satvik said

"I don't want to Answer" Irika said boldly

"Whats your problem?! Can't you just stop showing this attitude?!" this time Satvik said harshly.

Though Irika didn't said anything but she was getting scared.

"Irika, tell me when I am asking calmly or else it will be worse" he said

Irika entered the room getting her hand freed from him and sat on the corner of bed.

"Who said all that?!" Satvik said more like yelled and threw the vase which was on the coffee table.

"What are you doing?! Are you out of your mind?!" Irika said.

Satvik walked towards her and held her arms.