Epilogue

*third person's pov*

Irika was in her room waiting for Satvik who was not Home yet, she took her phone and dialled his number.

Just after a ring Satvik picked the call not making her wait.

"Yes" he said
"When will you come, its already late" Irika said.
"Irika its just 8 pm " Satvik replied softly.

"So what? I am gettin bored" Irika said and Satvik shook his head at her reply.
"I am leaving now, do you want something let me know" Satvik asked.

"No" Irika replied.
"Are you sure you ain't craving anything?" Satvik Said Making sure because in past 3 months she had sent him out for about 50 days to get what she craves.

Irika looked at her 3 months old baby bump and replied.

"I don't really want it but if you get me ice cream I won't deny" Irika said and Satvik Chuckled.

"Sure ma'am, i will be back soon" satvik said.
"Okie bye" Irika said and hung up the call.

.................

Now his mother's behaviour towards Irika have changed a lot in three months . Maybe finally she is accepting the fact that nothing can make Irika and Satvik apart.

The door opened gaining Irika's attention, Witnessing Satvik there she immediately stood up and hugged him.

"Where's my ice cream?" Irika asked.
"I forgot" Satvik said

"How can you do that?" Irika said with a pout.
"Here it is" he said forwarding the ice cream and chuckling at her behaviour, she herself has become a baby in her pregnancy.

"Was teasing me necessary" Irika said annoyingly and took the ice cream from his hand.

He held her waist and pulled her closed slowly not wanting to hurt her in any way possible.

He cupped her cheeks with another hand and placed a gentle kiss on her forehead.

"I love you Irika" Satvik said and Irika smiled.
"I love you more" Irika said and looked down.

................

"Irika where are you?" Satvik shouted standing in front of the mirror.

"Right here, why are you shouting" Irika said coming back from balcony.

"I am getting late can you please make my tie"Satvik asked and Irika slowly walked towards him with her 8.5 months old baby bump.

She stood in front of him and started making his tie.

Once it was done Satvik leaned in and placed a gentle kiss on her forehead.

"Take care of yourself and if you feel any discomfort call me" Satvik said and Irika nodded.

With that he started walking outside and just the Irika felt strong pain in her lower abdomen.

She was feeling pain from yesterday night but that was not that strong so she was not paying much attention as she thought it was normal pain.

"Satvik" she called holding the bed by one of her hand while other held her stomach.

Satvik couldn't hear as her voice was low she again shouted " Satvik"

"What happened Irika" he came inside the room and saw her in pain.