part - 12✨

Baby, calm down, calm down
Girl, this your body e put my heart for lockdown
For lockdown, oh, lockdown
Girl, you sweet like Fanta o
Fanta o
If I tell you say I love you
No dey form yanga o, oh, yanga o
No tell me no, no, no, no
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa
Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh

Baby, come gimme your lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-love
You got me like whoa-whoa-whoa-whoa-whoa-whoa-whoa-whoa-whoa
Shawty, come gimme your lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-love, hmm

~Calm down
By Rema and Selena Gomez

וווווווווווווווווו×וווווו×

*third person's pov*

Irika stumbled and Satvik held her.

Satvik walked inside while Irika was still not moving from her place and was still outside.

"Hello Satvik" Ankur shouted as Satvik went inside.
"What are you doing here?!" Satvik asked

"What do you mean, I came here to meet you" Ankur said.
"And why?!" Satvik asked

"Bhai I know I have did so wrong in the past but I regret it so bad, I have decided that I will go and apologise to Irika and ask her to marry me" Ankur said

"Why?!" Satvik asked

"Because I love her, I love irika" Ankur said.

"You still love her?  What do you mean by that? you love her when you are the cause of her sorrow? you love her? don't forget the fact that you were the one who left her alone on the day of your wedding without saying a single word to anyone and left her broken behind" He shouted making everyone flinch...

As Satvik shouted Irika came out of her thoughts and looked towards satvik.

"What do you mean by that how-" Ankur was about to say something when Irika walked inside.

"Irika" Ankur said and Irika looked at Ankur with tears in his eyes.

"Irika what are you doing here?!" Ankur asked and Satvik looked at Irika.

Ankur walked towards Irika and held her hands.

"Irika what is all this?!" Ankur asked and irika looked at him blankly.

"Why vermillion?! Why these bangles?! What the hell is going on here?!"Ankur almost shouted

"Don't you dare raise your voice in my house" Satvik said and took Irika's hand From Ankur's hand and pulled her towards him.

"She's is my wife, Mrs. Irika Satvik Malhotra" Satvik said and Irika yanked Satvik's hand before running upstairs towards her room.

"Divorce her" Ankur said.
"Thats what I am saying" Satvik's mother said
"I will not divorce her" Satvik said

"Dude didn't you see how she ran away when you introduced her as your wife" Ankur said.

"She's just disturbed because of you" Satvik said

"Nah she again got attached to me thats why she didn't like you holding her hands" Ankur said

"Mind your business Ankur" Satvik said

"Then give my fiancee back to me" Ankur said.

"She's my wife" Satvik said

"But your wife loves me" Ankur said

"Stop being dilusional" Satvik said

"You are being dilusional, why would she like to be with someone who she accidentally married" Ankur said

"So what do you think?! She will love someone who ran from his own wedding?!" Satvik said.

"She loved me in past, and its really easy to get feelings for someone who you loved in past" Ankur said.

"Get out" Satvik yelled.

"I am going but will come to take her again" ankur said and left.

"Mom were you behind this?" Satvik asked and his mother shook his head as in no.

Satvik walked towards his study and sat on his chair closing his eyes from frustration

He took out a pack of cigarettes and took one from it and placed it in his mouth.

*You should find a better addiction* her words rang in his mind again and he threw the cigarette on the floor.

He pushed the books and vase down from his table.

........

Irika was a crying mess, everything was so good, she was so happy but then again Ankur now its hard for her.

She was on floor when she heard sound of something Falling, she assumed it was Satvik but she didn't dare to go to him.

.........

Satvik spent the whole night sitting on the chair and thinking about the good memories he have made with her meanwhile Irika Spent the whole night crying in the corner of her room.

.........

Irika looked at the clock which showed 8 am. She got up and went inside the bathroom.

She washed her face and looked in the mirror.
She sighed and took a quick shower.

She came out of the bathroom just to witness Satvik, she avoided his gaze and was about to walk past him but he held her wrist.

"Irika" he called out and she stayed silent

"Does Seeing Ankur effect you?!" He asked and Irika nodded.

Satvik immediately left her hand and walked inside the bathroom.

.........

It was evening and Irika was in balcony when Satvik came and stood beside her.

She looked at him and he forwarded few papers to her she took the papers and her eyes filled with tears.

"Divorce" Irika muttered
"Hm, the time I and you spent try to forget it. Ankur is back and I married on his place you were actually meant for him so we should get divorced and you can marry the love of your life" satvik said and Irika looked at him blankly.

"Satvik" Irika called out
"I know Irika you love him and also you never were happy with me" Satvik said Irika was trying her best not to cry.

"Satvik my mind isn't working" Irika said.
"It's alright you can choose him i ain't forcing you to stay with me" Satvik said and left

..........

Satvik walked towards his study and took out cigarette and started smoking.

'this is best addiction and best attachment' satvik thought and chuckled.

He looked at his phone which had their reception pic as wallpaper and he threw it at the floor.

He leaned on his chair closing his eyes.

'you again won Ankur' satvik muttered and dozed off.

___________________

Hey buddies
Here is another update, I hope you guys like it.
If you guys like it make sure ypu you comment and vote.

It inspires me to write more after reading your comments.

I will update as soon as possible.
Stay tuned
Enjoy!!!!