part - 14✨

If you wanna run away with me, I know a galaxy
And I can take you for a ride
I had a premonition that we fell into a rhythm
Where the music don't stop for life
Glitter in the sky, glitter in my eyes
Shining just the way I like
If you're feeling like you need a little bit of company
You met me at the perfect time

You want me, I want you, baby
My sugarboo, I'm levitating
The Milky Way, we're renegading
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

~Levitating
By Dua lipa

וו•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×

*third person's pov*

Irika was in her balcony looking at the gate, Yes she was waiting for her husband to come back from his work.

Irika didn't like the vibe of home when he wasn't around, actually the house didn't feel like home when he isn't around.

Irika sighed and looked at the clock which showed 22:20, he have never been this late.

She went inside and sat on the couch, she closed her leaning back. The maids and servants already left so she was waiting for him, so she could serve him dinner and open the door for him.

.....

He arrived at 23:05, he get off from the car and walked towards the door. He pushed the door but it was lock.

He thought ring the bell and irika immediately went down, she opened the door and looked at him.

"You haven't slept?!" Satvik asked walking inside.
"I was waiting for you" she said and followed him after closing the door.

"You should go ahead and get changed, I will bring the dinner in room" Irika said
"Sure" Satvik said and walked upstairs.

Meanwhile Irika entered the kitchen and reheated the food, she placed everything in a tray and walked upstairs.

She went inside but Satvik wasn't there. She placed the food on table and turned around to call him but he was right in front of her, it Startled her and she loosed balance.

She closed her eyes but she never felt the floor, she opened her eyes just to meet his. She felt him holding her in his arms.

"Be careful" Satvik said.
"You Startled me" Irika said.
"Sorry" Satvik Said.

"Lets eat" Irika said and sat on the couch.
"You haven't ate?!" Satvik asked.
"Hm" Irika said and Satvik nodded before sitting next to her.

They silently had dinner and Satvik went down to place the dishes in the kitchen.

He came back and saw Irika sitting on the couch.

"Aren't you supposed to sleep?!" Satvik asked and Irika nodded.

"I will sleep here" Irika said.
"And why?" Satvik said

"Because I want to" Irika said being stubborn.

"Irika, Come on bed" Satvik said

"Mr. Malhotra you can sleep alone on bed" Irika said

"Irika" satvik glared at her.

"Satvik" she said and smiled

He sighed and sat on the bed while Irika layed on the couch.