part - 17✨

⚠️ Mature content ahead ⚠️
⚠️Only read if you are willing to⚠️

*Third person's pov*

Irika broke the hug and looked into his eyes.

"You are the best thing ever happened to me Irika" Satvik said and pecked her forehead.

Irika looked at him with soft smile.
"Don't look at me like that" Satvik said
"And why?!" Irika asked

"I will loose control" Satvik said
"No one told you to control" Irika said

"You should sleep Irika" Satvik said with a smile and turned around, but irika being irika Walked infront of him and stood in between his arms placing her back on the railing.

"Irika" Satvik called out
"What" Irika said

Satvik leaned in and joined their lips kissing her passionately.

He pulled her up and she coiled her legs on his waist, he walked towards her bed and placed her on the bed. He broke the kiss after seeing her struggling to breath.

"If i start i won't stop. If you don't want it just say it" satvik said looking right into her eyes.

Irika stayed silent and pulled him by his collar joining their lips.

Satvik got his answer and hovered above her.

He broke the kiss and trailed down to her neck sucking and biting on it.

Meanwhile irika opened his shirt's buttons and took it off revealing his perfect body.

He then trailed the kisses to her collar bone sucking and biting on it.

He then looked up and kissed her lips again.

"Are you comfortable?!" Satvik asked he didn't wanted to force himself on her in anyway possible.

"I am" Irika said with a soft smile and he slowly opened her shirt removing it.

Irika looked towards the window as shyness took over her.

"Irika, look at me" satvik said and she looked into his eyes.

"You are gorgeous" Satvik said and starting kissing her neck and earlobe.

And slowly trailed the kisses down to her collar bone, Cl4vage and then to her stomach and waist.

He traced his finger down there looking at her.
"Already wet?" He said and she blushed

And soon they were out of clothes. The room got filled up with m00ns and sk1n s1apping.

Soon satvik fell beside her after a long session of doing things to her.

They both were breathing heavily, satvik covered them up with the quilt and hugged her.

"Satvik" Irika called him out.
"Yes babe" Satvik said

"It hurts" Irika said
"Was i that rough!? I am really sorry" Satvik said.

"Nah you were good it was my first time" Irika said
"Really?!" Satvik asked.

"Yes" Irika said
"I will consider myself lucky then" Satvik said and hugged her even tighter.

"I love you so much" Satvik said and irika just snuggled more into his hard chest.

.........

Irika woke up when sun raise hit her face. She slowly opened her eyes just witness Satvik sitting on the couch and doing something on his laptop.

"Good morning" irika mumbled which gained his attention.
"Good morning" satvik said and closed the laptop before walking towards.

"How are you feeling?!" Satvik asked
"Good" irika replied

"Then get ready lets have breakfast after that" Satvik said and irika nodded standing up from the bed wrapped up in quilt.

She stumbled as she tried to take first step but satvik held her.

"Let me help you" Satvik said and picked her up in bridal style and walked towards the bathroom.

He made her stand under the shower.

"You should take the shower i will pick your clothes for today" Satvik said and went out to take her clothes out.

He placed the clothes in wardrobe.

"Irika are you done?!" Satvik asked from outside the bathroom.

"Yeah" Irika replied to which he entered just to witness irika wrapped up in a towel.

"I can Walk" irika said
"Are you sure?!" Satvik asked
"Yes" irika replied

"Okay then i have placed your clothes in the wardrobe go and get ready" Satvik said and left.

..........

1 week later

Irika was in her room and cleaning the wardrobe meanwhile Satvik left for his office.

She was busy in cleaning when shivangi came in.

"Bhabhi mom is calling you, actually some of her friends wanted to meet you" shivangi said to which Irika nodded.

"I will come in 5 minutes" irika said and Shivangi left.

Irika looked in mirror so she could look presentable in front of them and Walked downstairs.

She was wearing a pastel green saree.

Once she reached the living room she touched everyone's feet to show respect.

"She is so pretty, you are lucky to have such pretty daughter in law" One of the lady said to her mother in law to which her mother in law faked a smile.

"Indeed" another lady agreed.

"She is so fit too, Satvik must be very satisfied" one of the lady say to which irika looked down.

"So when are you giving good news?!" Another lady asked and Irika stayed silent.

"I will get something for you all" Irika said and walked inside the kitchen.

........

Irika was making tea for everyone when her mother in law entered the kitchen.

"Do not think I will accept you" Her mother in law said to which irika stayed silent.

"Good news?! My foot never ever touch my son i will soon through you out of the house" Her mother in law said and her words were gladly ignored by Irika.

"Even if you accept me or not your son have made me his by every means" Irika said and smiled
.......

Once irika was done with making tea she served and placed the tray on the table in living room and went to her room

------------------------------

Hey peeps
Here's another update.
I hope you like this update.
Please show support.
Make sure you vote

Thankyou
Enjoy!!!!