part - 10✨

Georgia, wrap me up in all your
I want you in my arms
Oh, let me hold you
I'll never let you go again like I did
Oh, I used to say

I would never fall in love again until I found her
I said, "I would never fall unless it's you I fall into"
I was lost within the darkness, but then I found her
I found you

Georgia, pulled me in, I asked to
L

ove her once again
You fell, I caught you
I'll never let you go again like I did
Oh, I used to say

~Until i found you
By Stephen Sanchez

וווווווווווווווווווווווו×

*third person's pov*

"If you don't want it say no and of you stay silent I will take that as yes" he whispered again and she stayed silent.

Taking that as sign he leaned in even more, and joined their lips, kissing her lips with passion. she broke the kiss and looked down shyly.

He smiled and left from there, she touched her lips as she was still feeling butterflies in her stomach.

She walked inside the washroom and took a quick shower.

She came out and didn't find him, she walked downstairs just to witness trisha and her mother leaving. She stood there without saying anything.

"Come soon" Satvik's mother said

"Will think about it" Trisha's mother said and they both left.

Satvik's mother turned around and saw Irika standing there.

"You must be happy that they left" she said to Irika and she just stayed silent.

"I will make sure you divorce my son" his mother said and satvik came.

"What happening?!" Satvik asked.

"Your wife just said that just how she won here and trisha left, she will always make me lose" His mother said faking to be sad.

"I didn't" Irika said.

"She did, does a thief ever admit that he have theft" his mother said with fake tears flowing from her eyes.

"I didn't say anything" she was about to say when satvik glared at her.

"Go to your room Irika i will talk to mom" Satvik said, and Irika silently went to her room.

She sat next to the bed and cried thinking what have she done so bad that her mother in law can't accept her. Why can't she live normally and be happy.

Meanwhile Satvik was sitting next to his mother who was manipulating him.

"I am saying she is two faced, she always talk to me like that and show me attitude. Leave her my child I know better than you. I have saw her true colours" his mother said and he nodded before going upstairs.

"Mom enough now, can you please stop hating her, idk know if you are saying the truth or she is but don't start anything if you are getting hurt from her answers, please ma" Satvik said and walked away

He opened the door just to witness her crying.

She immediately stood up and looked at him.