part - 5✨

Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh
Got all this time on my hands
Might as well cancel our plans, yeah
I could stay here for a lifetime

So lock the door
And throw out the key
Can't fight this no more
It's just you and me
And there's nothing I, nothing I, I can do
I'm stuck with you, stuck with you, stuck with you

~Stuck with you
By Ariana Grande and Justin Bieber

•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×

Third person's pov

Irika woke with the sun raise hitting her face, she got up and closed the curtains in order to not disturb Satvik's sleep.

She silently walked towards the washroom, she did her morning routine and took a quick bath.

She changed into a beautiful chiffon saree complimenting it with her mangalsutra, bangles, and few more jewelleries.

She walked outside just to notice Satvik already awake and using his phone.

He looked at her as soon as she came out, the wine colour complimented her well. She looked even brighter in dark colour.

"Good morning" Irika muttered gaining a nod from him.

"Rude" Irika whispered but he heard her, without saying anything he walked inside the washroom and did his morning routine along with bathing.

Irika took his quilt cover and folded it.

Satvik came out in his formals.

"Shall we go downstairs?!" He asked Irika to which she nodded.

They walked downstairs and Irika went to touch feets of her mother in law and take blessings but she just stepped back.

Irika didn't reacted and sat next to Satvik they all had their breakfasts and Satvik left for his work.

Irika was going upstairs when her mother in law spoke.

"You are not here to just rest" Irika turned around and looked at her.

"What do you want me to do?!" She asked very calmly.

"Make lunch for today" her mother in law said and Irika nodded.

They both walked in the kitchen as her mother in law did some rituals for her first rasoi.

Irika started to make lunch for three of them, her mother in law, herself and her sister in law.

*Evening*

Irika was in kitchen preparing for dinner, though she wasn't good at all these but she still tried her best.

Irika was all done with cutting vegetables and now she was making curry which gave a very delicious smell.

Meanwhile Satvik came from office and called out for maid but no one responded so he walked inside the kitchen to drink water.