❤꧁ღ⊱♥ 𝒫𝓇𝑜𝓁𝑜𝑔𝓊𝑒 ♥⊱ღ꧂❤

Deep inside of a welly furnish two story house, a male emerald green hedgehog jumped through a golden ring that closed immediately once the hedgehog was out.

He was wearing a bright orange full body suit, that was torn from a his escape from the deadly prison he came from...when the it clear that he was alone he let out a small sigh of relief. He quickly took a look at his surroundings...to ding that he was in a living room, of a house...he didn't remember thinking of a place like that. Walking around the room he saw that this place was filled of photos.

A male emerald hedgehog, wearing a black leather jacket with a flame patch on the sleeve, a peach muzzle, underbelly with a massive scar running across his chest, and arms, baggy jeans that were torn at the knees and heels, black fingerless gloves, and silver piercings on his left ear.

That was him alright...but he didn't remember buying a house, or looking that muscular before.

But that's not what caught his attention, a wedding photo, of him wearing a fancy black suit.

A male blue hedgehog, with peach muzzle, underbelly and arms, wearing a white wedding dress.

He recognized that hedgehog...he just puts the photo back where he found it, looking around some more he found some more photos.

A yellow fox, with a female red fox, holding up a baby orange fox, with the words "Good Luck on Retirement"

A red echidna, with a female bat, a dark red female bat on the echidna's shoulders with a smile on her muzzle.

A pink hedgehog that made him flinched, with a black hedgehog at the beach with a little hoglet in arm floaties cuddling with them.

"Where am I?" He thought to himself as he just started to make his way upstairs, it was rather quiet in the house...making this like a scene in a one of those home invasion movies, he opened the doors to every room to find that they all were empty, but welly kept, he stopped himself at the master bedroom door, taking a deep breath he opened the door slowly.

Laying on the huge bed was the blue hedgehog.

He hugging a pillow that was stained with his stains, his peach arms are covered in burn scars, along with the a little corner of his cheek, his left eye has a huge scratch as if he had been attacked by an animal, a burn wound on his shoulder, the emerald hedgehog started to make his way over to the closet...so he could change out that prison attire, he froze when he heard the other male shift.

The blue hedgehog, had a very slim, slender, curvy figure with very pronounced hips, and thigh thighs and legs. A wedding band on his finger with green gemstones embedded into ring.

The emerald hedgehog closed the door to the closet, and lets out a small sigh of relief he turned one the light to see at least a different of clothes, and some useless items that the blue hedgehog hordes from previous adventures that he went on, nothing of use for the emerald male, he finally found what he was looking for, his black leather jacket.

As he was getting dressed he got a glimpse of himself in the mirror, just some new scars mostly scars from his fights at the prison...like deep gashes and bruises, that had already healed but nothing as bad as that blue hedgehog's, he only slipped on his jacket to cover up the deep cuts that were on his arms, and his shoes. He just took the orange full body suit with him turning off the lights.

When he opened the door, he couldn't helped to hear some soft sobbing from the bed.

The blue hedgehog, was trembling in his sleep as he was just sobbing to himself, probably just a nightmare.

The emerald hedgehog closed the door to the room, he couldn't stay this world...after all he was unsure if this world's version of himself was even around, though base on how the blue hedgehog looked, probably not.

He was pushed out of his thoughts when he heard a scream from the other side of the door he quickly pressed his ear to the door.

The blue hedgehog sniffed as he looked around the room, only to have his ears pinned to his head. He wrapped his arms around himself.

"It was only a nightmare..." he told himself as he looked at the empty spot beside him, he just rests his hand over the spot squeezing the bedsheets, he really hadn't been getting much sleep after witnessing his husband's death...that he could've stopped. His once blue pelt had darken, with the negative energy he's been feeling over the years, and the loneliness, the screams of his friends trying to calm him down as he just destroyed everything, leaving his hands bloody. "I mess you..." he said to the empty space, before just sobbing to himself.

The emerald hedgehog only looked out the window...it was his only shot of getting out of here.

"Damnit Scourge! Why do you suddenly care about him!" He mentally growled to himself. "Different Universe or not...he's the same person that put you in that jail cell, and besides he's gonna know that your not his Scourge"

Before he could actually doing anything he heard the door knob turning from the master bedroom, and he quickly ran to one of the guest bedrooms and closes the door.

The blue hedgehog heard the noise...but he didn't care enough to check it out, if it was a burglar he'd happily excepted a bullet through his heart, cause it would reunite him with the one that he lost.

"Hello?"

Scourge peeked throughout the crack of the door, he saw the fresh blood that was staining the blue hedgehog's arms, his nails were cause of the scratches, and the nightmares were the cause of him losing sleep. Their were obvious rope burns on his wrists and arms that were permanent from the days he was being tortured by Infinite and Eggman.

"I know your here...so just show yourself!" The blue hedgehog growled.

Scourge couldn't help but feel intimidated...mostly because he hadn't seen that side of his counterpart before. He opened the door to the guest bedroom.

The blue hedgehog turned his attention, over to Scourge...he didn't want to believe it, not it was just sick trick someone could play on him just so he wouldn't them. "Y-You think your very clever!"

"What?"

"You think you can just disguise yourself so you could kill me!"

Scourge definitely didn't like how dark the blue hedgehog's aura was. But before he could act the hedgehog lunged at him pinning him to the ground of the hallway.

"I'm n-not gonna fall for your tricks! Mimic!!"

Scourge had a confused look on his face...Mimic? Who the hell was that?

The hedgehog was about to choke out the intruder that was disguising itself to look like his late husband, before he just felt himself shaking...he couldn't just murder someone...not like that. He was pissed that was for sure, but he was also grieving...if anything this could just be a hallucination cause of the lack of sleep, or he was just dreaming.

Scourge felt the blue hedgehog shaking. Before he heard a sniff. It was clear that this mobian was hurting...Scourge can see that. Without thinking he just wrapped his arms around the hedgehog.

The hedgehog's eyes widen...he wasn't hallucinating, he just felt the tears streaming down his face as he just hugged Scourge back, sobbing.

That negative feeling of wanting to kill...subsided, he didn't care if this was dream, any moment he could get from his husband was enough.