❤꧁ღ⊱♥ 𝐸𝓅𝒾𝓈𝑜𝒹𝑒 𝒪𝓃𝑒 ♥⊱ღ꧂❤

Scourge laid the hedgehog down onto the bed, the poor thing cried himself back sleep. He looked over at the nightstand he just grabbed his shades and places them onto his head. He obviously can't stay in this world, and it's just not because of his counterpart's reaction.

"What am I gonna do?" He thought to himself, "Everyone on Moebius already wants me dead, and not to mention they would give those pesky Zone Cops a call ratting me out"

He only shook head as he turned to leave the room, before he was grabbed by the wrist.

"P-Please...don't leave..."

Scourge looked over at the blue hedgehog, who was holding onto his wrist. He never really felt this kind of way before...something like pity, or sorry...but just seeing the pain in the hedgehog's eyes.

He can just tell the hedgehog hadn't really left his bed, is days...maybe even months, Scourge already knew that he had a lot of explaining to do in the morning. Letting out a small sigh he just climbed into bed with the blue hedgehog.

"Y-Your not him are you?" The hedgehog asked, clearly noticing that Scourge didn't have a ring on his finger.

Scourge was only silent, the hedgehog only kept his ears pinned, he didn't need to know the answer to that question. He only cuddled up to Scourge.

"If you are gonna leave...just let me at least have a cuddle..." He whimpered, he didn't really care if this Scourge wasn't his...it still pained him to see and feel a Scourge that looked like his husband. After all no one can be replaced...he learned that the hard way.

Scourge lets out a small sigh, it was to late to go back...not that he could, but this could be a chance for him to start anew even if this Scourge is dead, he can fill in for him...right?

"I'm not gonna leave..."

"What?"

"Look Blue...Where I came from everyone still wants me dead, and if not they will just rat me out to those pesky zone cops"

"B-But y-you..." The Hedgehog started, as he just felt tears forming in his eyes again, it was already back enough that his friends knew about his husband's death, since they were there when Eggman attacked, and out of everyone the Evil Genius could've killed, it had to be the person that he cared about the most.

Even if his Scourge jumped in to protect him from the blast...he would've rather it be him than his husband, since it was him that Eggman was after.

"Look I'll figure so-"

"YOU CANT!!" The hedgehog shouted. "Everyone knows that your dead..." he swallowed the lump in his throat, his head was starting to hurt from all the constant crying.

The hedgehog just hugs Scourge tightly, sobbing again "P-Please...I can't...loose you..." he wept.

Well that part about this Scourge being dead, was true...but with his counterpart being this broken up about it, told him that it was either recent or him and this hedgehog were really closed. Something he wasn't with his own counterpart.

"P-please..." The hedgehog swallowed, "D-don't...leave me again..."

Scourge glances over at the wedding ring that was on the nightstand...of course it was a costume for the body to be buried, with their belongings but something tells him that one of the hedgehog's closest friends had him cremated and mostly belongings were always removed from the body, including metal objects, like rings. It was simple gold band but with blue gemstones embedded into it. He picks up the ring surprisingly it was still his size. He just slipped it onto his ring finger.

Like he said it was already to late to go back.

"Thank you"

He flinched a little when heard a voice that sounded a lot like his own call out to him...then he saw him a mirror image of himself but just transparent, but with a blaster wound through his chest.

There at least was a reason why that warp brought him here...and he wasn't sure if it was because this hedgehog, or this Scourge, but he wasn't gonna be leaving anytime soon.

"I'll try to take care of him..." he replied.

"I know you will...just follow your heart, goodbye Sonic, I'll be waiting for you"

Scourge blinked and his mirror image was gone, he just wrapped his arms around Sonic, who really hadn't stopped sobbing at this point, pulling him closer.

Sonic sniffs and just buries his face into Scourge's chest, he noticed the ring was on Scourge's finger, at least it made him feel better.