❤꧁ღ⊱♥ 𝐸𝓅𝒾𝓈𝑜𝒹𝑒 𝐸𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉 ♥⊱ღ꧂❤

When the door to the house opened, Sonic immediately just laid down on the couch with the pillow closed to his chest, he was just jealous of his friends...all of them were living successful lives, while he his just kept getting worse, he didn't understand why the gods hated him.

"Hey..."

Sonic sniffed as he looked up at Scourge...that's right he was living with a different Scourge that wasn't his husband, which only made this pain grow big.

"I'm sure they were concerned about you...I mean just look at Miles he came t-"

"SHUT UP!!" Sonic snapped as tears streaming down his face. "J-Just shut up about it..." he wept.

Scourge looked down at Sonic, he can just feel that dark aura getting stronger.

"How could they be so happy!!" Sonic growled "How could they move on when someone they cared about is dead!" He said as he just started sobbing, he just didn't understand why everything that gave him happiness was always taken from him.

"Oh come on Bl-" Scourge said as he tried to comfort the hedgehog.

Sonic smacks Scourge's hand away, "You don't understand...what's it like to be alone!" He shouted at the emerald hedgehog...before he met his husband, the poor hedgehog had always been around humans, scientists, and empty holding cells.

Only the pain of needles being forced into his system, forced to train and follow orders...he was always treated like an animal, than a mobian, an experiment.

The first time he got to see a mobian...was when he ran into Miles getting bullied by some other mobians cause of his genetic mutation.

Scourge only growled at Sonic, of course he would know what it was like being alone...his whole life he's been neglected by his own parents, since he never seen his own mother, not even the day that he was born, the only acknowledgment he got was went ever the media was around and his father was forced to be a loving parent.

"I know more than you think!"

"I highly doubt it!! Just because you came from that fuckass of prison doesn't mean anything!!" Sonic argued back.

Scourge was about to hit Sonic...but he wasn't that kind of person, yes he was anger but, Sonic was the one that started this whole argument.

"Mmm!?!" Sonic muffled as he felt Scourge's lips onto his own, "Mmm..." he started to kiss him back, leaning into the kiss. He lets out a gasp feeling his tail being pulled.

Scourge took this opportunity to push his tongue into Sonic's mouth.

When the two parted a thick strain of saliva between the two hedgehog's tongues, Sonic was panting as his ears had tilted back.

Scourge only smirks at him, Sonic didn't really understand why he'd kissed him back...this wasn't his husband. "Didn't know you had such a sweet taste to you~"

Sonic only looks away, as his body had started to feel hot from the short kiss, he kind of wanted it to last longer...but at the same time he felt ashamed for kissing someone that wasn't actually his husband.

Scourge pulled away completely from Sonic, "Listen Blue...I get it you've been alone your whole life, but so have I, and I'm only trying to help you"

Sonic only rolls onto his stomach hugging the pillow, he only was quick, he didn't mean to yell at him...he was just so heated in the moment that he just needed to let it out.

He was happy that his friends were enjoying their lives, but at the same time he just felt jealous of them, that could be him and his husband, throwing a little picnic, watching the children play. But No...Chaos decided to take that happiness away from him. Leaving him to suffer like he did back in that damn laboratory. He heard footsteps walking away from the couch and heading to the kitchen.

He didn't want to eat anything, not when his mind was in another place, he wiped the drool away from his lip hiding his faces into the pillow. He just wanted to be alone right now.