❤꧁ღ⊱♥ 𝐸𝓅𝒾𝓈𝑜𝒹𝑒 𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎 ♥⊱ღ꧂❤

Sonic was the bathroom, his ear tilted up slightly at the sound of different voices...he knew who they were, nothing but his friends coming to try and check up on him.

He only growled underneath his breath at just hearing their voices. Yes that jealousy still hadn't gone away...Hell he didn't even know why he was friends with them. Probably because they were his husband's friends.

He looked down at pack of birth control pills, it was kind of pointless in taking them...since his body just naturally rejects the pill, by killing most of a the proteins that are in it, as if it was some kind of disease. He only lets out a small sigh as he had ran out of the pills, he just threw the empty pack away.

He fixed his fingerless gloves, back over the black elbow length gloves, before leaving the bathroom...he never really understood why his body rejected the birth control.

Many of the G.U.N scientists that did experiments on him, as well as going as far test on his egg cells and his reproductive system...they only found that his white blood cells just actively attacked the proteins that are found in the birth control the helps prevent pregnancy. The same thing goes for alternative means like shots. Though they believed that it just had something to do with his genetic makeup, it has happened to normal female mobians, to have gotten pregnant even if they were on birth control.

"Hey Blue~"

Sonic leans into Scourge's touch purring softly, his appearance hadn't changed...his fur was still black, even if he wasn't giving off negative energy, he just accepted that he wasn't going to have that perfect life that he wanted, it just didn't matter if he was happy, or not...he pelt just stayed black.

"Why do you refuse to talk or see your friends?"

"They aren't my damn friends...they are friends of my husband, but not mine" He snapped. "You are the only thing I need..." he admits burying his face into Scourge.

The emerald hedgehog had noticed the passive nature of the other hedgehog, he did have to admit he felt the same way about Sonic...he didn't care if anyone thought of him as some heartless ruler, or criminal, it only mattered what Sonic thought of him.

Though their personalities might be the same, but they still have differences.

Sonic rather preferred to be in isolation, something he had when was still under G.U.N's care, sure he saw people...but they were only there to run experiments, and do testing, but just put him back into his cell afterwards, he only the saw the wolf more cause he was pregnant. Since then he's been alone...until he met his husband.

Scourge didn't mind the isolation, but he did prefer to go out and stretch out his legs, he didn't mind talking to people, he only cared if they were judging and taking everything that he did as criticism, or told him what to do.

Sonic just looked at Scourge's hand, he always found himself doing that.

He knew Sonic was looking at his hand, the hand that would normally have the wedding ring on it...he just never wore it, cause it wasn't his, sure he wanted to keep this Sonic to himself, but wearing someone else's ring...even if they are same person just didn't feel right to him.

"You need you wash you're jacket...it smells" Sonic tells Scourge, as he didn't mind the emerald hedgehog placing his legs on either side of his waist.

"Probably just own scent, but I'll do it later" Scourge admits as he started tracing his fingers down Sonic's curves.

Sonic hums as he shifts a little...his body had gotten a lot more sensitive, to gentle touching and groping. "Your a perv~..." Sonic purred out.

"Only for you...Blue~" Scourge admits as he licks Sonic's lips, before turning his attention back to cooking.

Sonic was sitting on the the island that was in the kitchen, he really had gotten back to habit with not eating anything...not that his body showed that he hadn't eaten in two months, but his stomach growling did. He only watched at he sat their quietly. He did feel a lot better with Scourge staying, despite how the negative energy made him look.

New Beginning जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें