❤꧁ღ⊱♥ 𝐸𝓅𝒾𝓈𝑜𝒹𝑒 𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎-𝒯𝒽𝓇𝑒𝑒 ♥⊱ღ꧂❤

Sonic didn't really go back to sleep that night...not after talking to the emerald hedgehog about what happened to him with he was under G.U.N care, let alone the very strict guidelines he had to follow cause he was G.U.N's property.

He just forces himself out of Scourge's grip as well as out of bed, he just pushes open the door to the bathroom...he needed some space to think...or at least be alone closing the door behind him. He moves the blinds to let the moonlight light up the room.

"Whatever he was dreaming about...it's definitely wasn't with me" Sonic said to himself as he just sat down the floor of the bathroom. He looked down at flat stomach, well he was immortal meaning that his body just has unlimited amounts of egg cells, in his ovaries. Mostly thanks to his regenerative abilities as well.

And with a purebred hermaphrodite, the chances of him getting pregnant is much higher than normal female mobian. Yet he just knew the consequences of if his got knocked up, another child of his would be taken from him after birth to be come part of the G.U.N army when it grew up.

A small whimper escaped his lips from the painful memory...he never really got to a chance to see the twins grow up. It just was fair...Rouge and Shadow never got had their kids taken from them.

He heard a knock on the bathroom door.

"Blue...Can I come in?"

Sonic didn't say anything as he sniffs cause of the tears that had been streaming down his cheeks, the door opened anyways and Scourge wrapped his arms around Sonic.

"I...I...hate them..." Sonic wept. "I hate them...so much..."

Scourge only held Sonic close to him, it was the only thing that he could think of doing. He hated seeing Sonic like this...he could always just try to being the G.U.N Commander, but with his alternate version status of being a hero it was to much of a risk...as well as could alert those pesky Zone Cops, as to where he ran off to.

Scourge cuffed Sonic's cheeks wiping away his tears with his thumb.

Sonic sniffs and just leans into Scourge's touch purring softly. It was a rather long moment of silence...before the two decided to get back to bed.

❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎

Scourge was the first to wake up the next morning, he only gave Sonic a small gentle lick on his cheek to wake him up.

"Mmm~" Sonic hummed before his eyes flutter open and he shifted so that he was facing Scourge.

"Feeling better?"

Sonic only looked away as his ears just pinned to his skull, after last night he didn't really feel any better, he just really couldn't get those horrible things that G.U.N had done to him, just so they can could have a perfect counter to Project Shadow.

"I guess not..." Scourge only pulled Sonic to his lap.

Sonic only nuzzles into Scourge, just taking up his scent...and his heartbeat, at the moment he only wanted to be in his arms and just forget about the conversation last night. But he knew his mind wasn't gonna let him.