❤꧁ღ⊱♥ 𝐸𝓅𝒾𝓈𝑜𝒹𝑒 𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎-𝐹𝒾𝓋𝑒 ♥⊱ღ꧂❤

Scourge was the first to get out of bed, he kind of understood that Sonic wasn't ready enough to completely get out of bed, not after that decision they had last night, honestly he was only angry at himself for talking about his dream with Sonic.

After closing the door to master bedroom, he felt the weight of his shoulder just weighing heavily on him, as much as he cared about this version of Sonic, he just didn't know how he could help him...sure he's taken down big organization just cause he wanted nothing more than power and control, but they weren't as powerful as G.U.N was.

He turned his attention to the door before walking completely downstairs he didn't bother going back to the room to get his jacket, knowing that Sonic needed some space.

"Stupid..." he mutters to himself as he just sat down at the door with his back to door. His ear tilted back a little when heard footsteps coming to the door.

"Scourge I..." Sonic stopped mid-sentence when he saw that Scourge hadn't really left the hallway that lead to the staircase, but what he did notice was the fact that the emerald hedgehog had some tears in the corner of his eyes. "Scourge..."

"What?"

Sonic closed the door and sat down next the other male, he just took a hold of Scourge hand. "I didn't think our conversation from last night would put you into tears"

Scourge only shifted his gaze away from Sonic, it wasn't that conversation that brought him to tears but the fact that the first time in his whole life, he actually felt defeated, and he just wasn't one to actually admit it.

Sonic only pulls himself closer to Scourge, giving the hedgehog a little nuzzle. "Hey...no matter what happens we'll still have each other" he said as he lets out a small sigh...he really wasn't one to get sappy with someone, sure he was a little upset that he really couldn't have a generation of his own, cause of him being government property, but it still didn't mean that he couldn't enjoy his immortality with someone that he cared about.

"Your something Blue...but I'm gonna make sure they don't ruin anything" Scourge admits as he just tightens his grip on Sonic's hand. The black hedgehog only shook his head, he knew Scourge was only trying to make him feel better, at this point he had already given up on his whole family dream.

Though when he given up on that a long time ago when ex-husband was still alive.

"I appreciate it...but I've given up on that dream, I'm still gonna be sad about it, but it's just something I know wasn't gonna happen" Sonic admits he pulled his hand away from Scourge so he could get up. "Now come on...I can make you breakfast" he offered.

Scourge only grinned as he pulled Sonic closer, pressing his lips to the other's.

Sonic had a small smile on his muzzle as he kissed him back with a small moan feeling his tongue licking the bottom of his lip asking for entrance.

When they parted a thick strain of saliva connected their tongues.

"Love you too, Scourge" Sonic responded, with a small smile on his muzzle.