❤꧁ღ⊱♥ 𝐸𝓅𝒾𝓈𝑜𝒹𝑒 𝒯𝑒𝓃 ♥⊱ღ꧂❤

A tall pale human with white buzz cut hair, and wearing a navy blue military Commander uniform, his mixed matching eyes watching over the Scientists that were assigned to his perfect project.

"AHH NO!! IT HURTS!!"

The human looks through the glass at his creation, a very young blue hedgehog, that was getting raped by a black arm mobian, the also created by G.U.N to make the perfect soldier.

"How is the mating going?"

"Project M, and Subject Seventeen, are indeed compatible, of producing an offspring..." The Scientist responsible.

Sonic was sobbing from the intense pain of the wolf mobian painfully slamming his length into his vulva, his body was already covered in hickies and bites from the male black wolf. He lets out another scream feeling a gush of something warm filling up his womb and uterus.

"I want to see the results"

"Yes Commander"

Over the months Sonic started to show signs of being pregnant, and his body changing...as well as his aggression.

Sonic was locked into a cell, his was licking at his swollen stomach, only get some gentle kicks from his pups...his muzzle was stained with tears cause he knew he wasn't gonna be able to hold them, when they were born, he really hadn't be able to get up since he lied down on his bed, the pain was unbearable cause of his young body. Being only thirteen and five months pregnant was pure agony for a mobian of that age.

He just forced himself up and looked down, his chest had small A size breasts, exposing his swollen nipples that was drenching his peach fur with his own milk, for his young. His ear twitches when heard footsteps he started trembling in fearing like a scared little animal, before his emerald eyes soften at the sight of the Black Wolf.

He was an agent, a soldier, his loyalty was to the Commander and the rest of G.U.N, he was wearing a white dress shirt, with dark jeans, dark red streaks in his fur with a dark tan muzzle, he ember eyes stared at the hedgehog before him. He hated this Experiment, but he was given orders to keep it calm, just so that his pups can be born healthy and to risk a miscarriage. Though he didn't mind having his way with the young hedgehog, his innocence and stupid was something that found useful. He unlocked the cell door walking into the room.

Sonic lets the wolf touch him, he didn't know any better since he was new to everything, he watched the wolf bond with his pups and help ease the pain in his chest.

As the months passed.

Sonic was sobbing, he couldn't believe that the they drugged him just so they take away his kitons, sure they were forced onto him, but they the only good thing that came to him in this hellhole.

"Take back for training...hopefully now he'll listen to his makers" The Commander order.

"NO!! G-GIVE THEM BACK!!" Sonic sobbed as he was forced out the medical center, the soft sound of his twin pups whimpering and howling for him.

✭ ✭ ✭

Sonic jolted awake, as he had tears in his eyes...he hated that place...the horrible images of those Scientists cutting him open, jamming needles into his arms, hips, and the side of his neck.

They wanted a perfect counter for Project Shadow.

He knew that this Scourge couldn't comfort him when he had those nightmares, those horrible images, the painful cries that came from him during every single torture.

But what really broke him...was the taking of his first two kids...something that would destroy any mother. He never got to see them, no matter how hard he worked.

He forced him onto Scourge, sobbing into him it was the only thing that he could think of down, his mind was filled with his own screams of mercy, as the scientists put him through extreme torture, and training just to see how powerful he was.

Scourge started rubbing Sonic's ear, he been up all night do to the hedgehog thrashing around cause of a nightmare, he didn't really understand what the hedgehog was screaming about.

"D-Don't t-take them away..." Sonic sobbed.

Scourge starts wiping away the hedgehog's tears with his thumbs adjust Sonic's legs that they were around his waist.

Sonic sniffed as he just leans into Scourge's hand, he missed seeing the ring on his finger...but he knew this Scourge wasn't his husband...but his heart still fluttered at the sight of him.

"Are you okay?"

Sonic didn't respond as he kissed the palm of Scourge's hand he didn't want to talk about it...he only wanted to be held, so he could forget about all those memories...as young as he was...it was still heartbreaking to wake up feeling empty, and not seeing his pups laying with him. He had a natural birth, but he was so drugged that he didn't even realize he was giving birth. Until it was to late.

Scourge only lets out a small sigh, as he didn't get answers from Sonic, he gets let the hedgehog nuzzle into his hand. Whatever that nightmare was he wasn't gonna be able to get answers for that.