❤꧁ღ⊱♥ 𝐸𝓅𝒾𝓈𝑜𝒹𝑒 𝐹𝒾𝓋𝑒 ♥⊱ღ꧂❤

Sonic wipes away his tears, as he just laid the photo down so he didn't have to look at it, even with Scourge here it just wasn't the same.

He was laying on Scourge lap, again it was the closet thing that he was gonna get to having his husband hold him.

"Why?..."

"Hmm?"

"Why did you kiss me?" Sonic finally asked.

Scourge only shrugged, to be honest he only felt compelled to give Sonic a kiss, he knew the hedgehog was struggling with the lost, but he was also struggling with moving on from the lost.

Sonic swallowed down the lump in his throat, "I...I liked it..." he admits his ears tilting back, he couldn't lie about that...he did enjoy the short kiss, it felt like kissing his husband again, he only looked downed, he needed to stop comparing this Scourge to his husband.

"Why are you here anyways?"

"I don't know...I just jumped through an open warped ring" Scourge lets out a small sigh, "Just wasn't thinking of this place...but a different mobius I could escape to"

Sonic shifted his weight so that he was looking up at Scourge. "What is he like?"

Scourge was rather shocked by that question, to be honest he really shouldn't the answer to that but he's been his own Sonic so often cause of the stupid rivalry they have...but every time he looked at the Blue Blur his heart just started to pound against his ribcage.

"Well...he was heroic, a bit cocky, but he's always willing to thing of others and help them out" Scourge explained, he only scoffs at his Sonic's perfect life...something that he was rather jealous of, anything good that happened to him, would always cause something bad to happen to him.

Sonic looked away...that Sonic sounded like someone that he could be, but because of those experiments he wasn't a hero...just an enemy to the public, if given the chance he'd just straight up killed the enemy. But not Scourge...he always saw that soft side of him...someone that was lost and confused. He gaze shifted up to the emerald hedgehog that he was sitting on.

"He's like me..." Sonic thought, he did have his moments where he was jealous of his husband, for having such a good life...while his was full torture and experiments, but the more he fought the other the more he started to develop feelings for him, and the more he wanted to change himself.

He still wasn't a hero...cause of that negative energy, but he became something better, an ally.

But this Scourge, wasn't that...No, everyone in his world saw him as a criminal, a ruthless leader, which they weren't wrong...he was strong, and not afraid to just shoot up someone that talked back to him, or talk shit about him behind his back. Wanting nothing more than just power and control.

He hadn't realized they were the complete opposite.

"I guess that saying was right...opposites attract" He thought.

Sonic nuzzles his face into Scourge's neck.

"What are you doing?"

Sonic didn't respond, as he just gives the emerald hedgehog a small kiss on the cheek, it was gonna take him awhile before he had courage to move on...or at least talk to his friends again.

"Just let me love you..." he admits. It couldn't help but to try...they both are suffering from similar things, just in a different way. Maybe they can learn to love...even if they are similar.

Right?